• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts8801
    replied
    Re: Banging silverware: "We want a USCHO Podcast!"

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
    With all the smart college hockey minds floating around on USCHO, the talent running this show ought to have a monthly Podcast here. INCH does one, but it's usually 70% sophomoric humor and 30% hockey. In other words, 75 minutes long when it really could be about half that.

Anyway, that's my 'wish list' for the 2010-2011 campaign!
    I'll second that, vote to pass?

Leave a comment:

• irishfan85
    replied

INCH is garbage. I only go over there to see their Top 20. The one time I listened to their podcast, I couldn't get through more than 2 minutes. It was hideous.

Leave a comment:

• slurpees
    replied

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
    With all the smart college hockey minds floating around on USCHO, the talent running this show ought to have a monthly Podcast here. INCH does one, but it's usually 70% sophomoric humor and 30% hockey. In other words, 75 minutes long when it really could be about half that.

your numbers are generous. their podcast is chock full of dumb inside jokes and other quips that sound like they were stolen from a video game convention. a 75 minute long podcast talks about hockey for about 15-20 minutes or so. snoozefest.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_NH
    started a topic Banging silverware: "We want a USCHO Podcast!"

Banging silverware: "We want a USCHO Podcast!"

Working...
X