• Show
Clear All

• Re: Some parallels out there ...

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
    I like bagels.
    *****http://euroross.blogspot.com/Fat%20Hockey%20Fan.jpg******

Comment

• Re: An Open Letter to Coach Umile

The team does (sometimes, or at least, did) practice on Old Snively, down at Churchill Rink @ Jackson's Landing. They don't do it often, and I think it's usually a last resort, preferring Exeter or Dover when the Whitt isn't available. Churchill under-ice and boards are from Snively, donated by the University. At least, this is the story I get from UNHPuckFan2001, who skated almost every day this winter on that ice and manages to pick up old stories like long-haired dogs pick up ticks.

During the season, students can take a Wildcat Transit bus (any 4, or the 3A) and get off a short walk to the rink. I'm not positive, but I think with a piece of Durham-addressed mail with their name on it, students can skate for free, and open skate/stick&puck times are much more frequent there than at the Whitt!

Speaking of past footballers from UNH... We've got a few guys gone pro, now, and I know Azumah is responsible for the faculty work-out center, but what have the other guys done to improve the program at their alma mater? I know they aren't making much, but compared to my meager teacher's salary, I think they're maybe in a better position to make a substantial alum donation?
      Originally posted by state of hockey
      Tecate tonight. Haha!
      Originally posted by state of hockey
      Ugh. That was a bad idea.
      Ever notice how, after hockey season, baseball games seem INTERMINABLE??

Comment

Working...
      X