Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAH Dog Days of Summer 2010: All By Myself....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAH Dog Days of Summer 2010: All By Myself....

Originally posted by COHockey View Post
    You know, all of a sudden the 2013 and 2014 frozen fours make sense...
    You've posted this (or something like it) on several threads. The NCAA bids are apples and oranges to the Penn State situation.

Robert Morris is the driving force behind the Pittsburgh bid. Believe me, the only thing PSU remotely had to do with that is the fact that RMU and Dear Old State have the same school colors.

The Philly bid was backed (not led) by ECAC. Penn State has no involvement there, either.

The awards were on their own merit. The only thing that makes it seem suspicious is timing.
    Friends don't let friends go to PITT.

Save on GAS... BAN NASCAR

Comment

Originally posted by sbkbghockey View Post
      Geeze ppl are cross checking cammie in here today...
      Not people, just one rather arrogant person, UAH fans knew exactly what she was saying/implying...
      Rock-on Cammie!
      Doug
      UAH 1974
      Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
      Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
      Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
      Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
      Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas View Post
        Not people, just one rather arrogant person, UAH fans knew exactly what she was saying/implying...
        Rock-on Cammie!
        Thank you sir. I tried to be clear with what I said, but it's a complicated subject so I probably wasn't as concise as I could've been.
        "Great moments are born from great opportunities." -- Herb Brooks

Ohio State Women's Club Hockey

Comment

Head Coach Chris Louongo has his two new Assistant Coaches on staff and preparing for this upcoming season. The first Assistant Coach is Mike Warde and the second Assistant Coach is Gavin Morgan. I'm sure Geof will publish their resumes/histories soon.

A big WELCOME to the UAH family guys!!!
          Doug
          UAH 1974
          Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
          Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
          Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
          Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
          Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

Head Coach Chris Louongo has his two new Assistant Coaches on staff and preparing for this upcoming season. The first Assistant Coach is Mike Warde and the second Assistant Coach is Gavin Morgan. I'm sure Geof will publish their resumes/histories soon.

Soon, yes.

GFM
            Geof F. Morris
            UAH BSE MAE 2002
            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Good to hear, we're looking forward to it.

Comment

If this is the same Gavin Morgan who is a DU Alum, I know a little about him.

Here is his career stats at the Internet Hockey Database.

I just gave away most of my DU media guides otherwise I could've copied over his bio. Sorry.

If this is not the same (not that I know any other Gavin Morgan), forgive me.

Comment

Originally posted by COHockey View Post
                  If this is the same Gavin Morgan who is a DU Alum, I know a little about him.

Here is his career stats at the Internet Hockey Database.

I just gave away most of my DU media guides otherwise I could've copied over his bio. Sorry.

If this is not the same (not that I know any other Gavin Morgan), forgive me.
                  Same guy. It's my understanding that he was looking at volunteering with DU when Coach Luongo got in touch.

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

50 days.
                    -Will... Photographer, professional baby wrangler.
                    web- saveuahhockey.com facebook- Save UAH Hockey twitter- @saveuahhockey

Comment

Gavin Morgan's bio from Legends of Hockey. There is an error in it in that Denver is in the WCHA not the CCHA. He did get 6 games in the NHL in '03/04 with the Dallas Stars.
                      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Here's Wikipedia's take on Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Morgan
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

49 days.

Comment

From USHR:
                            Luongo Picks His Assistants

Newly-minted University of Alabama-Huntsville head coach Chris Luongo has picked his assistants for the upcoming season.

Mike Warde, who was the chief recruiter at West Point for four years before going into the health care industry, is back in the college game. He'll be the recruiting coordinator on Luongo's staff, and will also work with special teams.

Gavin Morgan, a forward at Denver in the late ‘90s who went on to an 11-year pro career, will also be coming on as an assistant.

"I am confident that not only will our players learn from our newest staff members but I look forward to gaining knowledge from them about the game of hockey," said Luongo, in what we would say is a modest and gracious statement from a man who played four years on Michigan State's powerhouse teams of the mid-to-late ‘80s before going on to play 218 NHL games before getting into coaching as an assistant a few years ago.

Comment

43 days.

Comment

We got our season tickets' bill on Fri.

Seat selection associated with VBC seating changes will be at a "meet the team" event at the VBC on Thu. 9/9 at 19:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X