Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami vs B.C. Frozen Four Semifinal: Gotta happen sometime, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Miami vs B.C. Frozen Four Semifinal: Gotta happen sometime, right?

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
    God, I forgot how much I hated the Miami fans on this board. Looking forward to a Boston team ending Miami's season for the 5th straight year.
    nah, i like 'em. a team you can root for if BC isn't in it, IMO seem to be a good program, good coach and passionate fans

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
      I''ll say it then. BC will walk through Miami (OH).
      Oh how ignorant some truly are...

Your opinion will be taken seriously when you actually put something together that shows any sort of hockey sense whatsoever...
      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by JMSF#1 View Post
        Where are all these threads it's happening in? There's only one BC thread and one thread about the game. It's not happening here or in BC's season thread.
        Really? Cause in BC's season thread you guys don't seem to have any worry in the world about playing Miami. I read SEVERAL posts about how you guys are more worried about RIT than Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawksFan10 View Post
          Need a tissue?

The ref made the right call from where he was standing. I'd really rather not go more into it. I've heard enough from UofM fans.
          Im not a Michigan fan, so I dont give a crap. It is what it is, though. They got jobbed hard and should be preparing for Thursdays game, NOT Miami.
          Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post

Your opinion will be taken seriously when you actually put something together that shows any sort of hockey sense whatsoever...
            Who cares what a flash in the pan Miami fans thinks? Your team had the biggest choke job in the history of the Frozen Four and you still have a superiority complex?

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post

but he's a Brown fan not a BC fan, so you need to factor that into your argument

Comment

Really? Cause in BC's season thread you guys don't seem to have any worry in the world about playing Miami. I read SEVERAL posts about how you guys are more worried about RIT than Miami.
                I'm calling BS on this one.

Comment

Im not a Michigan fan, so I dont give a crap. It is what it is, though. They got jobbed hard and should be preparing for Thursdays game, NOT Miami.
                  Sure seems like you care. :eye roll:

Wah. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    but he's a Brown fan not a BC fan, so you need to factor that into your argument
                    Do you realize how badly Brown would have beaten BC in the 1965 Frozen Four if the Bears didnt get bounced in the semis? The game was at Meehan and Brown's patented "Meehan Madness" (30 or so fans) would have intimidated you guys like nothing you've ever seen. Ha!

Go and beat Miami

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                      Here are some facts.
                      Neutral ice records: Miami 3-2 BC 6-2
                      Non-conference records: Miami 8-5-2 BC 11-2
                      Non-conference GF-GA: Miami 46-40 in 15 games BC 60-42 in 13 games

Miami was sensational in league play simply dominating the league.
                      BC at times struggled in the league but came close to winning the regular season title.
                      Outside the league BC is clearly the better team. If I were Miami I would be very worried.
                      Your non conference schedule consisted of Havard, Denver, St. Lawrence, Notre Dame, and Clarkson. A whopping total of 1 tournament team. Going 3-2 in those games.

Miami's consisted of UNH (2), Bemidji st., North Dakota, and Robert Morris. 4 games against tourny teams. going 1-3-2 in those games.

I wouldn't count playoffs against non conference records. We played a tougher schedule by far than BC did, there is your facts.
                      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Sure seems like you care. :eye roll:

Wah. Get over it.
                        Just like hockey that's on the level. Michigan fans have every right to b*tch about that game. If the same thing happened in reverse, you Firechicken fans would have said it was some conspiracy to get Michigan to Ford Field for attendance purposes.

Comment

say WHAT? i read them all and i don't remember RIT even being discussed other than about what a great story they are........

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            I'm calling BS on this one.
                            "RIT is hard to overlook now since they've already upset highly ranked Denver team and UNH who was ranked ahead of RIT."

You guys are really thinking too far ahead of yourselves here. You have another game to win before you meet either RIT or Wisconsin. I'd be worrying about the first one just a bit more.

Comment

The top seed rarely wins this. How did Michigan do in 2008? How about BC in 2007?
                              wow wonderful logic used there....

Comment

"RIT is hard to overlook now since they've already upset highly ranked Denver team and UNH who was ranked ahead of RIT."

You guys are really thinking too far ahead of yourselves here. You have another game to win before you meet either RIT or Wisconsin. I'd be worrying about the first one just a bit more.
                                Ha! You are taking that to think they are overlooking Miami? Simply..Incredible. Seems to me that the feller was just giving credit to RIT for their accomplishments.

Comment

Working...
                                X