Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ticket prices???

Originally posted by nanotiger View Post
    This is not a fair comparison, and may not last much longer, but: I think currently student tickets for RIT games are about $6.

I was talking about the finals, and I was making the (perhaps flawed) assumption that most people traveling for the event are going a significant distance, and that the cost of traveling that far plus the fact that they must pay for tickets for all three games would mean that they would go ahead and stay for all games. I don't know about your regional, but for Albany, I purchased tickets for each day. A package was an option, but not a requirement. I got student tickets so buying each individually made sense, but if I remember correctly, for general admission the cost of a weekend pass was about $10 more than a pass for the first day.

All I'm saying is that if you're making the trip to Detroit, getting tickets in advance is not an unreasonable thing to do, to make sure you can see all the games you want to. I don't like that it's forced, but it helps maintain order, rather than a Friday run on the box office.
    Really????? Only 6 bucks????? I would think with all of rich biaches and cake eaters at RIT they could EASILY charge 10x's that and still not make the kid's think twice about sucking off daddy's teat
    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
    Go you Green and White
    Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight with all your might!
    Rah! Rah! Rah!
    We are here to cheer you
    We are out to win your fame,
    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Working...