Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frozen Four Semifinal (4/8): Boston College vs. Miami (OH)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frozen Four Semifinal (4/8): Boston College vs. Miami (OH)

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
    They did seem to play it during every TV timeout last night, just cut in with a different music video. But yeah I don't think anyone is going to be satisfied until we win it all, I just don't get the urge to curl into a ball and sob every time I see that clip anymore. Not to say it isn't still painful to watch.
    agree with scarlet , you will NEVER get over it...............i liken it to BC hitting the post twice in OT in 1998 vs Michigan .......IN BOSTON! 2001 helped but you never get back the one you lost.............sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Trust me, you'll never get over it. 20 years from now, you'll be at an NCAA game and they'll show it and you'll cringe, even though you've (maybe possibly) won an actual title or two. They keep showing 1991 every. single. year. 1995 helped. A lot. And last season helped even more. Mostly because I know they will keep showing it over the years at NCAA tournaments to come. Now it's your turn to see it every. single. year.
      As a UNH fan who keeps having to see the '99 OT footage over and over (Krog has a wide open net, hits the post, Maine skates up ice and scores) I feel Miami fans' pain.

I'm really not rooting for anyone in the Frozen Four this year, but here's hoping Miami gets redemption quicker than UNH (i.e. ever). Best I have is the comeback against NoDak last year. It was nice to see footage of that over and over in DC, but it's not quite the same.
      Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
      -Fred Shero

Comment

I really can't pick a horse in this one. I don't mind either team/program whatsoever. Just hoping for a good game.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
        X