• Re: Boston College Hockey Thread: Frozen once again

Thanks Jacques.

The day has come! See you all at Ford Field
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

looking at the all america teams announced yesterday and no eagles!
      i actually LIKED that............ it says lots
      GO EAGLES!
      Last edited by sterlippo1; 04-10-2010, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Game Day! Let's go. Chatting with players at autograph session yesterday. They seem comfortable and loose.
        sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          GO EAGLES!
          That's the reason the third team was not posted. It could have been all Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            GO EAGLES!
            It does say lots. We have a very special team, boys and girls.

Let's get em.
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I don't want to see any of Geoffrion's Spinal Tap style post-goal celebrations. Sportsmanship my arse.

Go Eagles! Just win, baby.
              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

I hate BC so much but have to say "Sorry Guys" to Wisconsin and mid western Hockey in general..you have some great players and Hobey..but let's face it if you were in Hockey East you would be at best 6th place team. HE is now by far the best college hockey in the country. All of the teams top to bottom should generally have made the tournament this year, and I think the NCAA has very clear example of why the tournament needs to be expanded.

I mean BC just beat Wisconsin so badly...it was embarrassing, BC toughest games this season were league games v. UNH, BU, Merrimack and Northeastern. Hockey East home games in Boston are better hockey than any that I saw in the tournament. I was great to be in the Motor City though and the Wisconsin fans were the salt of the earth..good people. It was fun to meet them all!

Comment

Very impressive. Congratulations, Eagles!

Guy changing the turnpike sign must be wondering what the hell is going on.
                  Go BU!

Comment

Congratulations BC. Not only were you the best team in our conference this year (with due respect to UNH).. you proved without a doubt.. you were the best anywhere. Period.

Nice showing. Great poise & class.
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    Always bullish on the future.
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Congratulations BC. 3rd Title in 9 years is a very impressive feat, and the way that you won this title was very impressive as well.

Interesting Note, in their last 4 Frozen Four Games, Boston College has outscored their opponents 22-3.
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Congrats BC!! Love to see the Maroon & Gold tradition continue.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Woooooooo! Yes yes yes! What a performance. This frozen four was like something out of a dream.
                          The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                          BC - 12
                          BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

WE ARE BC!!!

Thank you Jerry, congrats on your 850th.

2 in 3 year. I am so excited, I can't stand still right now!
                            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Way to go BC, well done
                              Lets go Brampton Battalions

Comment

Strong work guys.... Congradulations... great job representing Hockey East.

So.... are you guys gonna do the duck boat thing this year?

And umm... Cross Check... you have a little typo in your signatrue... it should be 2010 National Champions... the 2009 title belongs to someone else!

Comment

Working...
                                X