UVM Offseason Thread - building for a 3rd Straight Bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UVM Offseason Thread - building for a 3rd Straight Bid

I agree that Anthione with Girgensons and Montagna is going to be a formidable group. There is another strong kid in that group also but his name slips my aging mind at the moment.

I think UVM is looking pretty strong the next four years, as long as they don't go the way of RPI right away and lose all the top guys after one year.

That is a better problem to have than not having the talent to begin with, but I hope we get lucky with some Nyquist/Wilson/Gilroy type guys who decide to stay in school out for a few years and enjoy the experience rather than rush into the NHL.

Having said that, I think we HAVE been lucky that Medvec did not leave early, he is going to be a monster this year. As Lawson should also be.

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post

That is a better problem to have than not having the talent to begin with, but I hope we get lucky with some Nyquist/Wilson/Gilroy type guys who decide to stay in school out for a few years and enjoy the experience rather than rush into the NHL.
      There is never any guarantee's with this sort of thing, but I get the feeling Sneddon is very much a coach that expects the kids he recruits to stay for 4 years. It happens that kids leave and I have a suspicion that UVM is going to see it's fair share bolt early in the future but I think by and large most of
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Dave Pacan and Chris McCarthy will be unavailable for the exhibition game against New Brunswick. Pacan will also be unavailable for the fist Denver game

Comment

Working...
        X