Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

    That's to bad D.L. I love em.

    Stripes are Blackhawk-Ish. Glad to see the stC back as well
    Last edited by Husky4Life; 09-28-2010, 01:02 AM.
    SCSU!

    Comment


    • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

      Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
      That's to bad D.L. I love em.

      Stripes are Blackhawk-esh. Glad to see the stC back as well
      Blackhawkish, Yeah, thats it! Thats why I didn't like em!!
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

      It just happens.


      nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

      leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

      Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

      Comment


      • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

        At least the white ones are different enough to justify buying. It looks like the new reds are the exact same as the last ones, just with the stripes and without the tie neck, which sucks for those of us who wanna collect all of them.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

        Best USCHO quotes to date:

        "UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

        "It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

        "I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

        Comment


        • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

          Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          At least the white ones are different enough to justify buying. It looks like the new reds are the exact same as the last ones, just with the stripes and without the tie neck, which sucks for those of us who wanna collect all of them.
          That's exactly why they keep changing them!!

          I still have my classic black with the big StC on the front. Until it's unwearable or the school changes it's colors, that's probably the only jersey I'll own.
          scsuhockey.com
          CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

          Comment


          • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

            Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            At least the white ones are different enough to justify buying. It looks like the new reds are the exact same as the last ones, just with the stripes and without the tie neck, which sucks for those of us who wanna collect all of them.
            When I first looked at them they looked the same as the old one's. The white don't look that much differnet either.
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

            In Bob we Trust!

            The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

            Comment


            • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

              Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
              That's exactly why they keep changing them!!

              I still have my classic black with the big StC on the front. Until it's unwearable or the school changes it's colors, that's probably the only jersey I'll own.
              Amen. My black sweater with the big StC has gone through many a laundry load. Gotta wear Black when you hit the road!

              Comment


              • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

                Awesome!! They'll now win the championship because what Bob will do is slip in Kaner and Toews when they're not playing for the STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS, no one will know because they'll be wearing face shields. Hopefully after every goal and win at the concrete center we'll hear Chelsey Dagger too!
                There is Hope . . .

                Comment


                • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

                  Love em. The whites have a retro look to them in the design with the stripes and as a throwback to some of the first DI whites sans the shoulder patch.

                  The reds are a nice conservative classic look.

                  Winners both of them.
                  "Zero Manipulation"

                  Comment


                  • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

                    Are there any statistics that show what effect new uniforms will have on a team? I believe this is just another kind of omen that speaks to a Frozen 4 championship. I bet Tommyboy is getting a boner. (hopefully it's his own)
                    Bob is making me concerned
                    I am the voice of reason

                    Comment


                    • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

                      Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                      When I first looked at them they looked the same as the old one's. The white don't look that much differnet either.
                      At least they change from the written out to the SCSU.

                      Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                      Amen. My black sweater with the big StC has gone through many a laundry load. Gotta wear Black when you hit the road!
                      Or red!

                      Originally posted by Montelena View Post
                      Love em. The whites have a retro look to them in the design with the stripes and as a throwback to some of the first DI whites sans the shoulder patch.

                      The reds are a nice conservative classic look.

                      Winners both of them.
                      Hey Montelena, I watched Bottle Shock over the summer, and I see you're from Napa Valley... does your screenname have something to do with the Chateau?
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

                      Best USCHO quotes to date:

                      "UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

                      "It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

                      "I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

                      Comment


                      • Re: SCSU Huskies 2010 Off-Season Thread

                        Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                        When I first looked at them they looked the same as the old one's. The white don't look that much differnet either.
                        You don't pay much attention to detail.
                        The Red's have had black shoulders with white trim the past few years, and mostly black sleeves.
                        The whites red shoulders with black trim, the numbers on the whites are going from red to black, the sleeves are going to all white from red and black.


                        Last year's team photo
                        http://www.stcloudstate.edu/athletic...ens/roster.asp

                        This year's

                        http://www.stcloudstate.edu/imagegal...=9980&type=web
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

                        R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                        SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                        Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                        Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                        Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                        Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X