Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND Hockey off-season Thread

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    You are a deutsche bag first of all, chay is coming back, and I heard Yale's arena has the best sight lines on the East Coast.....there's nothing hanging from the rafters to block a view.
    So, killing "Injuns" is okay, but ripping a hurt player makes him a doosh?

That's pretty demented, man.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

he's a ****** because he was trying to be like Dirty
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

God, you're a bleeping idiot. F^cking one armed illiterate forklift monkey, he called the guy this:
        *****http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/944/bagzq.jpg******
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

At least this guy was imaginative. His insult rhymed.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            God, you're a bleeping idiot. F^cking one armed illiterate forklift monkey, he called the guy this:
            *****http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/944/bagzq.jpg******
            I ignored the obvious joke. Moran.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You are a deutsche bag first of all, chay is coming back, and I heard Yale's arena has the best sight lines on the East Coast.....there's nothing hanging from the rafters to block a view.
              Waiting for Chay to come back to search for this thread and make this post?
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                Waiting for Chay to come back to search for this thread and make this post?
                I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation.
                  It's nice to know I struck a cord with you and the rest of the und clowns, maybe you should worry about your team showing up when it matters

Comment

Originally posted by RunDMCLine4ever View Post
                    It's nice to know I struck a cord with you and the rest of the und clowns, maybe you should worry about your team showing up when it matters
                    Maybe you should worry about your team showing up anytime.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by RunDMCLine4ever View Post
                      UND shows up more often in St. Paul than MTCC's hockey team and band of skin flute players.

Good news Tech fans! Next year with two new teams coming to the WCHA you'll be able to occupy a different standing than 10th.......12th, congrats on the next chapter of your programs ****tyness!
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                      X