No announcement yet.

Yale and Holy Cross Sweaters for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale and Holy Cross Sweaters for sale?

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
    Has UND had a #2 overall seed since the tournament went to 16 teams? They might have been in '04 - I can't remember.

And if a team isn't going to bother showing up for the bulk of their first round game, they may as well miss the tourney entirely.
    Exactly. That can't sit real well with UND fans.
    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Duey View Post
      Who cares.....either you're 1st or you're last.
      Umm...you have to actually make it into the tourney in order to play for the title.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I guess the "Sioux in one" came to fruition after all.

Brian, as long as you're in this thread, I was wondering if you've seen that show that featured two guys winning some contest that allowed them to ride a mountain stage of the Tour de France - one of the guys actually managed to ride it pretty close to the pro pace.

At any rate, I think you should try that.
        Last edited by Bakunin; 03-27-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
          Umm...you have to actually make it into the tourney in order to play for the title.
          Yep, that's an important piece.....but ALL that really matters is winning it all. Do marathon runners say "well, at least I made it 20 miles"????

Again.....you're 1st or last.....period
          "I'm not looking for the best players, Craig, I'm lookin' for the right ones......"

Comment

Originally posted by Duey View Post
            Yep, that's an important piece.....but ALL that really matters is winning it all. Do marathon runners say "well, at least I made it 20 miles"????

Again.....you're 1st or last.....period
            *****http://www.ecorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/ricky-bobby.jpg******
            MICHIGAN STATE
            1966:1986:2007

Comment

Originally posted by STATEdude3 View Post
              *****http://www.ecorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/ricky-bobby.jpg******

Awesome....I'm going to go show this picture to Walker and Texas Ranger
              "I'm not looking for the best players, Craig, I'm lookin' for the right ones......"

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                As a Gopher fan, I discredit this thread. Don't stoop to UND's level.
                Exactly. That said...

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                UMN/HC was #2/#15
                UND/Yale was #5/#9

Not even close, sorry.
                I won't be buying any Yale gear and this comment isn't meant to run in the loss, but let's not pretend most of your fans gave Yale just as much of a chance.
                Last edited by Slap Shot; 03-27-2010, 11:02 PM.

Comment

What were the seeds for the Air Force-Michigan game last year? That was a MUCH more satisfying upset than Holy Cross-Minnesota. Michigan fans are arrogant about EVERYTHING.
                  SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                  UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                  Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                  Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                  UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                  UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                    What were the seeds for the Air Force-Michigan game last year? That was a MUCH more satisfying upset than Holy Cross-Minnesota. Michigan fans are arrogant about EVERYTHING.
                    2 vs. 15

It was very satisfying.
                    Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                    -dggoddard

Comment

I thought the gopher holy cross game was #1 vs. #16. Or was that the gopher air force game?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Exactly. That said...

I won't be buying any Yale gear and this comment isn't meant to run in the loss, but let's not pretend most wcha fans gave Yale just as much of a chance.
                        fyp

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                          Has UND had a #2 overall seed since the tournament went to 16 teams? They might have been in '04 - I can't remember.
                          I think they were #1 overall in that year, but I could be mistaken.

The Holy Cross thing was funny for a year at most. Now it even annoys me.

Brian...I really think you should do that contest to ride at the TdF...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I thought the gopher holy cross game was #1 vs. #16. Or was that the gopher air force game?
                            That was the AFA game we nearly lost.

Bemidji - Notre Dame last year was a 2 v. 15 as well.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Gophers lost the #1 overall seed to Wisconsin in the Final Five third place game that year. Literally. That game threw the comparison into Wisconsin's favor, and that's how we got the #1 seed that year. That's why Holy Cross went to Grand Forks with Minnesota instead of Bemidji State.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
                                2 vs. 15

It was very satisfying.
                                You must be a DU. Didn't they lose to the number 16th seed this year? Aren't they your number one rival? Must not be. Who knew.
                                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X