Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teams in the NCAA

Originally posted by UML View Post
    So is the cheapest ticket available for a single game in Worcester $47.50?
    god... I remember back in 1993 my father paid $60 for 2 tickets for 4 games in Worcester... $7.50 per game. I also got most of the BU team to sign my program... lost that one dammit.
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Well, it seems Yale is helping out our disadvantaged youth, nice gesture by the University.

NCAA NORTHEAST REGIONAL -

Subsidized all-session tickets (regularly priced at $85) will go on-sale directly through the Athletics Ticket Office (20 Tower Pkwy.) at 2pm on Tuesday, March 23 for $35. The all-session ticket provides admission into all three Regional games. Tickets for Yale students will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Transportation
      Bus transportation will be provided free-of-charge for Yale students interested in attending the game(s). Transportation will only be available for students that purchase a game-ticket. On Saturday, the buses will leave prior to Game 1 and return directly after the Yale game. If Yale advances to the Championship game, bus transportation will also be provided to, and from the game. More information on the bus schedule will be provided at the time of purchase.

Game Schedule
      (Sat) March 27 | Game 1 | Boston College vs. Alaska-Fairbanks | 1:30pm
      (Sat) March 27 | Game 2 | Yale vs. North Dakota | 5:00pm
      (Sun) March 28 | Winner ‘Game 1’ vs. Winner ‘Game 2’ | 5:30pm
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Try calling the arenas too. IIRC, last year the Van Andel (Midwest) had a student ticket package that was ~$30 for all sessions, but you had to buy in person.
        This space for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by btg1204 View Post
          How much is your school charging your students to go to the regional? I ask because once again the moneyhounds at BC are charging the students $85 for the 3 game pack which is absolutely absurd.

Thanks.
          Free, free, free, everybody always wants something for free.

News Flash: Everything costs money.
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

No info on Miami student tickets, but they are charging everyone that buys from them $274 for 2 tickets. Yes, there is a $100 surcharge for 2 tickets, so ticketmaster is relatively inexpensive given that. If you want 4 seats together? $1,348. There is a $1,000 fee. No lie.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
              News Flash: Everything costs money.
              News Flash: The BC ticket office has listened to the complaints of those who emailed and has reconsidered. Our student tickets will now be $35 dollars for the two-game package and there will be a free student bus.
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                No info on Miami student tickets, but they are charging everyone that buys from them $274 for 2 tickets. Yes, there is a $100 surcharge for 2 tickets, so ticketmaster is relatively inexpensive given that. If you want 4 seats together? $1,348. There is a $1,000 fee. No lie.

I don't know if you should call that a "fee." Only Red and White Club members havd access to tickets (at least initially). It's to join the Red and White Club at different levels. I did not pay the "fee" and got tickets through Miami (I'm in the Red and White Club). Is it stupid for Miami to do this? Yes I think it is. Maybe for the Frozen Four where there normally (like last year) is more demand than supply, but I don't get Miami or anyone else doing this for a regional in Ft. Wayne--not if Miami want its own people there.

jd, do you know what they are charging Miami students?

Comment

UAF is providing free tickets for anyone taking the bus to Wochester. The bus leaves Wednesday and should be there by next Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                  X