Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Regional Syndication

ESPNU - HD. Is this on comcast??
    A running tally: Keith Yandle, Ryan Bourque, Cam Reid, Matt White, Joey Laleggia, Mike Vecchione.

Comment

My DirecTV guide shows the SCSU/NMU as not airing until 6pm on MASN - is this correct? Not live on DirecTV at all?

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
        My DirecTV guide shows the SCSU/NMU as not airing until 6pm on MASN - is this correct? Not live on DirecTV at all?
        I just contacted MASN to inquire about the status of all 4 syndicated games...we shall see if I get a response.
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
          My regular guide doesn't even list it. The HD guide has it on at 7ET, after the Scott Garceau show. No other station lists the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            I just contacted MASN to inquire about the status of all 4 syndicated games...we shall see if I get a response.
            6pm because the other game won't have ended yet probably? They are assuming UNH-Cornell is over by 7pm ET, which it won't be.

Comment

Straight from MASN:
              We will be airing the Northern Mich game delayed tonight at 7p ET.
              We will be airing the other 3 games live tomorrow.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Straight from MASN:
                Scott Garceau must have pictures or something

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                  Scott Garceau must have pictures or something
                  I don't mind the delay because I can avoid finding out what happens for a bit...but the Vermont vs Wisconsin game will start before the tape delay of NMU vs SCSU ends and I know the Vermont vs UW announcers won't be able to keep their mouth shut about who wins...

Edit: I responded to the MASN email with a huge thank you for picking up all the syndicated games so all of us can watch if we have directv/dishnetwork.
                  Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 03-26-2010, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                    I always thought St. Cloud State should work a deal with them to air their games.
                    Charter cable in St Cloud airs the games locally. My cable system out in west central MN picks up the games on a taped delay basis. Except the Friday nighty home game against UND this year. That was done live. MY cable system being centered mainly in the Dakotas picks up almost every UND home game live. THhs year we also got Mankato, Duluth, and I believe a Wisconsin game or 2. Almost all were tape delayed but still it was WCHA hockey.

Comment

Straight from MASN:
                      We will be airing the other 3 games live tomorrow.
                      Looks like I will be listening online to the SCSU radio broadcast.

Comment

That's too bad about it being delayed, but I think I'll probably just end up recording it and the UW game, and starting the UW game 30 minutes late. Too bad they don't condense the tape delayed game down to 2 hours (no intermissions, whatever) to get it done by 8pm. Oh well, at least that's the only game that won't be on DirecTV live...right?

Comment

Originally posted by nudgy_olsen View Post
                          Even though I'm hated around here and I like to just cause problems, I'll help everyone out just because deep down we all just want to watch good hockey and thats what this tournament will be. Book mark these:

http://www.justin.tv
                          http://www.ustream.tv
                          http://www.livestream.com

These are the best work around for when ESPN screws all of us (and not just on hockey).
                          So anyone know what they're doing to hopefully find the Denver vs RIT game on one of these stream sites?

Comment

Obviously I never watch ESPN-U, didn't realize it wasn't in HD on DirecTV.

Comment

Justin.tv has the DU vs RIT game for those who care

Comment

Alright I'm not usually one to complain about this stuff... I understand completely that ESPN get's more viewers from dog shows and drag racing (really, they do!)... but what is this radio show that's pushing back the NMU/St. Cloud game???

It's a RADIO SHOW... ON TV... and it's not Mike and Mike...
                                Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X