Re: Regional Syndication

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
    For DishNetwork folks:

ESPN-U - 141
    MASN - 433
    Comcast Sports New England - 435
    FSNorth - 436
    If you have the sports pack all you need is ESPNU and MASN, which is sweet
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      The CSNNE website still indicates they are broadcasting the Sony Open on Saturday.
      I wouldn't worry about it, they probably haven't updated their site. If it's on the NCAA list it's confirmed to be on.

Comment

Originally posted by paulsonj72 View Post
        Unfortunatley Friday night at 6:30 CDT, they are doing the Wild-Red Wings game and can not move it to the over the air station as that station also does Mn State tournaments MASN is 432 on Dish Network. 433 in MASN alternate.
        Yeah, I wasn't sure what the Wild/Wolves schedule was for this weekend. Doesn't leave much for options. Unless you could convince the Ion Network, Channel 41 to carry the St. Cloud State game(41 is based out of Big Lake) instead of Family Feud reruns. But considering how many people watch that channel, I don't think they have any ad revenues so purchasing the rights to it would most likely be out of their non-existent budget.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
          I wouldn't worry about it, they probably haven't updated their site. If it's on the NCAA list it's confirmed to be on.
          I'm not worried...I have ESPN360 and a 22" FP monitor

Comment

Comcast 900 has picked up the Bemidji-Michigan game for Michigan subscribers.

--Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
              The CSNNE website still indicates they are broadcasting the Sony Open on Saturday.
              My Comcast over the air Cable guide has the hockey game listed...

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                My Comcast over the air Cable guide has the hockey game listed...
                DirecTV is likewise. The website is still screwed though

Comment

The New Haven Register had an article today about Yale/NDU and stated the game was picked up by MyTV9 in Connecticut. They are affiliated with the local ABC outlet and share news anchors etc.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                    The New Haven Register had an article today about Yale/NDU and stated the game was picked up by MyTV9 in Connecticut. They are affiliated with the local ABC outlet and share news anchors etc.
                    please, please, please tell me the article did not call them "NDU".

Comment

• Re: Regional Syndication

Originally posted by jen View Post
                      Yeah...They forgot the "S" between the D and the U.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                        Nah, I just write it that way to annoy North Dakota fans, seems to be working.

Actually I think it the first time the words North Dakota have been written in a Connecticut newspaper.

By Register Staff

The NCAA hockey tournament game between Yale and North Dakota on Saturday will be televised live on MyTV9/WCTX, Yale announced Wednesday.

The game, part of the Northeast Regional at the DCU Center in Worcester, Mass., is scheduled to begin at 5 p.m.

Yale is ranked eighth in the nation in the latest U.S. College Hockey Online poll, and is making its second straight appearance in the regionals. North Dakota is fourth.
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                          Nah, I just write it that way to annoy North Dakota fans, seems to be working.

Actually I think it the first time the words North Dakota have been written in a Connecticut newspaper.
                          Thank you. You have restored my faith in humanity, as well as any faith I may have had in the New Haven Register.

I am not an "NDU" fan, though.

Comment

for Michigan fans in the detroit/Michigan area. The U-M/BSU game is scheduled for broadcast on comcast systems on channel 900

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...tml#television

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                              Yeah, I wasn't sure what the Wild/Wolves schedule was for this weekend. Doesn't leave much for options. Unless you could convince the Ion Network, Channel 41 to carry the St. Cloud State game(41 is based out of Big Lake) instead of Family Feud reruns. But considering how many people watch that channel, I don't think they have any ad revenues so purchasing the rights to it would most likely be out of their non-existent budget.
                              Be nice but I have a dish with the sports pack so it's not a big factor. If you remember for a period of time in the 1980's they actually had Minnesota North Star TV rights until they defaulted on a payment (or something like that) which is why the TV right returned to KMSP(in the middle of the season)
                              Last edited by paulsonj72; 03-26-2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulsonj72 View Post
                                Be nice but I have a dish with the sports pack so it's not a big factor. If you remember for a period of time in the 1980's they actually had Minnesota North Star TVF rights until the defaulted on a payment (or something like that) which is why the TV right returned to KMSP(in the middle of the season)
                                I always thought St. Cloud State should work a deal with them to air their games.

Comment

Working...
                                X