Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 USCHO Poster's Bracket Pick'Em Challenge

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
    After the regional round, FiveHole12 leads with 12 points. He picked a FF of Bucky, Miami, BC and DU.

He correctly picked Ft Wayne and Worcester.

There are six others tied with 11 pts.
    I have 11 points but I have the same final as him, so I can't catch him. Zudnic and badgerhawk have a chance, as they both have Wisconsin beating Miami. Bomber also has 11 points and Miami winning over UNH.

Comment

So after the semis, there are two entrants tied with 18 points, Chris B. and rozy5678. Both picked BC, so if BC wins, they win.

There are two players with 17 points who picked Wisco, Brandon M. and Dave D. So if Wisco wins, we get a four-way tie.
      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Congratulations to our winners, Chris B. and rozy5678.
        Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Working...
        X