• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude Love
    replied
    Re: NCAA Tournament: NMU Wildcats vs. SCSU Huskies

Originally posted by nmupepbanddrummer View Post
    I dont think our goal cheer is anything like Wisconsin's at all. Actually, I think our sieve/goal cheer is pretty darn unique, thank you very much.
    Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
    Actually, our sieve cheer was ripped off from Wisconsin's. The only thing that they do differently than we do is throw in a "it's all your fault" before the "sieve" at the end.
    It's not ripped off...except it's exactly the same.

Leave a comment:

• hockeybando
    replied

Originally posted by baalbrec View Post
    They recently added the "it's all your fault". There used to be silence during the drum roll, which I like better. My first reaction to hearing the UNM band/students do it was, "hey they stole our gimmic", but I got over it.
    NMU

But yeah, we've been doing the chant for... a long time. I don't know how long, but I definitely know that we didn't make it up. And I noticed the added "it's all your fault" thrown in there. I was thinking at the game on Friday night that I didn't think I'd ever heard that before from the UW fans.

Leave a comment:

• nuke
    replied

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
    I did an overall re-cap in the regional thread, but I have one question someone might be able to help with:

Why didn't the teams switch ends for the 2nd OT?
    Once they go into overtime they stop switching ends no matter how many OT's they go into. Just the way it is. I'm glad for that since I had a perfect view of the GWG!

Leave a comment:

• NMU8405
    replied

Actually, our sieve cheer was ripped off from Wisconsin's. The only thing that they do differently than we do is throw in a "it's all your fault" before the "sieve" at the end.
    Dont we add an extra beat/drum thingy in there at the end as well? I dont think they are exactly the same...but yeah.

Leave a comment:

• baalbrec
    replied

They recently added the "it's all your fault". There used to be silence during the drum roll, which I like better. My first reaction to hearing the UNM band/students do it was, "hey they stole our gimmic", but I got over it.

Leave a comment:

• nmu_27
    replied

I did an overall re-cap in the regional thread, but I have one question someone might be able to help with:

Why didn't the teams switch ends for the 2nd OT?

Leave a comment:

• PokeCheck
    replied

Originally posted by SCSU HELMET GUY View Post
    Was it just me or did Mosey's reaction to that goal one you would expect to give after scoring the 7th goal in a 7-1 game. He just did not have any big reaction, probably just exhausted. Maybe it is good that he was calm about it...just not what I would have expected.
    I noticed that too. Maybe he's just a class act. Like they say in football - when you score a touchdown don't go bezerk, act like you've been in the endzone before, and will get there again.

Leave a comment:

• hockeybando
    replied

Originally posted by nmupepbanddrummer View Post
    I dont think our goal cheer is anything like Wisconsin's at all. Actually, I think our sieve/goal cheer is pretty darn unique, thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• nmupepbanddrummer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Originally posted by nuke View Post
    Please explain how it's "totally' different?
    Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    JFC, you are truly an idiot:

Missouri: http://www.cs.missouri.edu/~reu/REU0...up/MU-logo.gif

Michigan: http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d5drew1/...higan_logo.gif

Minnesota: http://www.positivelink.org/joomla/c.../umin-logo.jpg

The ONLY thing they have in common is they are all "M"'s. And guess what? They can't help that.
    There. It is the WHOLE shape of them.

Leave a comment:

• Lady wore Black
    replied

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
    Probably for the same reason the goofers ripped off the logo used by the University of Missouri and the University of Michigan.

Get a new lame joke.
    i r no how 2 spel letrs.

Go take Art 220 - Into to Graphic Design and Typography, then come back and explain the anatomy of the letter.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by nuke View Post
    JFC, you are truly an idiot:

Missouri: http://www.cs.missouri.edu/~reu/REU0...up/MU-logo.gif

Michigan: http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d5drew1/...higan_logo.gif

Minnesota: http://www.positivelink.org/joomla/c.../umin-logo.jpg

The ONLY thing they have in common is they are all "M"'s. And guess what? They can't help that.

Leave a comment:

• nuke
    replied

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Um no. It is totally different.

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
    Probably for the same reason the goofers ripped off the logo used by the University of Missouri and the University of Michigan.
    Um no. It is totally different.

Leave a comment:

• Husckey Domi Nation
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    And why do they rip off the Canadiens' logo?

Get a new lame joke.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X