Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA Tournament: NMU Wildcats vs. SCSU Huskies

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Who said we wanna win? We've got a reputation to uphold!

Exactly.... NMU, if we score twice within the first sixty seconds, don't worry, you've got us just where you want us.

First off, bando, are you gonna join us tailgating? It would be nice to meet one of the 3 college hockey/Wicked fans out there.

Second, everyone is saying NMU has to outshoot us. Hate to break it to you, 'cause I know you guys are good when you outshoot your opponent, but over the years we have a very impressive record when being outshot.
    Sorry but NMU is not going to outshoot anyone. Im putting their SOG between 17-23 for the game.
    Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
    1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
    1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
    2006-2007: 15-24-2
    2007-2008: 20-20-4
    2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
      It was announced today Marquette can see the game live on ABC channel 10.
      That's awesome news!

It's a shame I'm slightly outside of ABC10's broadcast signal. So I'll be ESPN360'ing it, or at the very least listening to the Daves via the internet.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        That's awesome news!

It's a shame I'm slightly outside of ABC10's broadcast signal. So I'll be ESPN360'ing it, or at the very least listening to the Daves via the internet.
        I'll be within their signal, but at an apartment that doesn't have cable... I'll we'll be 360'ing it as well, and heck, I'll still listen to the Daves anyway.
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
          I'll be within their signal, but at an apartment that doesn't have cable... I'll we'll be 360'ing it as well, and heck, I'll still listen to the Daves anyway.
          ABC10 is network...you should just use the good ol rabbit ears
          Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
          1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
          2006-2007: 15-24-2
          2007-2008: 20-20-4
          2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Second, everyone is saying NMU has to outshoot us. Hate to break it to you, 'cause I know you guys are good when you outshoot your opponent, but over the years we have a very impressive record when being outshot.
            Record when being outshot:

2009/2010: 14-12-3
            2008/2009: 4-12-1
            2007/2008: 13-11-1
            2006/2007: 13-7-6
            2005/2006: 11-5-1

Indeed some rather fine records. No idea what happened in 08/09.
            Embrace the hate.

Comment

It was announced today Marquette can see the game live on ABC channel 10.
              Is that just Marquette or the U.P.?
              GO CATS GO

JUST BEAT MICHIGAN BABY!

Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies!

Comment

Originally posted by WildcatGoal View Post
                Is that just Marquette or the U.P.?
                It's ABC 5 & 10. WBUP 10 in the Marquette area and WBKP 5 in the Calumet area. It's over the air, on cable and on both DirecTV and Dish Network if you get the locals on the satellite.

Comment

I'm eating Cheetos.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
                    Record when being outshot:

2009/2010: 14-12-3
                    2008/2009: 4-12-1
                    2007/2008: 13-11-1
                    2006/2007: 13-7-6
                    2005/2006: 11-5-1

Indeed some rather fine records. No idea what happened in 08/09.
                    I'm not saying that you should look up more stuff, but my first couple years, '01/'02 and the next year or two, if I remember they were even better. But I went to SCSU and drank a lot, so I might be wrong.
                    Last edited by SCSU Euro; 03-23-2010, 08:03 PM.
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I'm not saying that you should look up more stuff, but my first couple years, 0'01/'02 and the next year or two, if I remember they were even better. But I went to SCSU and drank a lot, so I might be wrong.
                      02/03: 7-9-3
                      01/02: 12-4
                      00/01: 15-7
                      99/00: 5-4-2

Certainly a team that likes quality over quantity.
                      Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
                        Certainly a team that likes quality over quantity.
                        Just like our Admissions Board

SCSU: The Harvard of the Midwest.... *****es!

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Just like our Admissions Board

SCSU: The Harvard of the Midwest.... *****es!
                          UMD has copyrighted that one. Or at least Matt McKnight did a few years ago
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            UMD has copyrighted that one. Or at least Matt McKnight did a few years ago
                            I dunno... we may have a battle. We've had that Facebook group since almost as soon as St. Cloud was first allowed on Facebook.

Comment

It's ABC 5 & 10. WBUP 10 in the Marquette area and WBKP 5 in the Calumet area. It's over the air, on cable and on both DirecTV and Dish Network if you get the locals on the satellite.
                              What channel is that in the Louisville area?
                              I can't even get the espn360.
                              “They are a **** site better than the U.S. Army, at least we know that they will be there in the morning.”
                              – Lewis B. Chesty Puller
                              when a journalist asked him about being surrounded by 22. enemy divisions

Comment

I dunno... we may have a battle. We've had that Facebook group since almost as soon as St. Cloud was first allowed on Facebook.
                                I looked and couldn't find!
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X