Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA Tournament: NMU Wildcats vs. SCSU Huskies

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
    whats the deal with espn360.com? is that a tv channel as well as a website?
    Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
    ESPN web TV deal. You have to have a certain internet provider to be able to use it.
    Comcast Internet users get it, Qwest does not offer it. I am thinking you have to have cable Internet for it to work, but I'm not 100% on that.
    Myself, The Vicer, Big Guy, The Polish Prince and the Mad Texter will be in Section 104 Row 15! Center Ice does sound good DL!
    Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
    Just a website that streams games.
    Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
    Also, every college campus gets ESPN360.com for free.
    Im still trying to work on getting my way out there. Northern may be offering a fan bus...more to come on that.
    guess I will just have to listen on the radio for friday's game. My internet doesn't work with it.
    Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
    Still trying to come up with the money for this one, if not I get 360 at home and will have to suffer. I really want to go, but I just put a damage deposit down on an apt and I'd need to come up big this week to make enough to go(I bartend at the moment). If anyone is selling cheap I am willing to listen
    K ive posted this in other threads but ppl are still asking about it.

ESPN360 is really easy to get, if your isp does not provide it for you all you have to do is have a friend or a coffee shop that does and sign in to the 360 page with your espn username with that isp then after that you should be able to get 360 to work on your home isp. I did this at my parents house since their isp provided it but my apt isp did not. After that just go on amazon and buy a cord to connect your computer to your tv and it is just like watching a normal tv channel. I think I bought my DVI to HDMI cord for $6 last year.
    Originally posted by Mankato student
    Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
    "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
    -- Peter Klein

Comment

Too bad the Gophers couldn't be at this regional.
      Bob is making me concerned
      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        Too bad the Gophers couldn't be at this regional.
        I respectfully and strongly disagree
        Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
        1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
        2006-2007: 15-24-2
        2007-2008: 20-20-4
        2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
          ESPN web TV deal. You have to have a certain internet provider to be able to use it.

Comcast Internet users get it, Qwest does not offer it. I am thinking you have to have cable Internet for it to work, but I'm not 100% on that.

Myself, The Vicer, Big Guy, The Polish Prince and the Mad Texter will be in Section 104 Row 15! Center Ice does sound good DL!
          Nice! I am in row 16, see you there.
          Last edited by scsutommyboy; 03-22-2010, 02:36 PM.
          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
            I respectfully and strongly disagree
            Don't look too much into it, Skeeterman just wants a team at the regional that SCSU has a chance to beat in the first round.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Anyone with AT&T DSL will also be able to view ESPN360.com.

Here is a complete list. Looks like those with Charter cable internet in Marquette will be fine.

http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/affList
              www.mattwellens.com

www.miningjournal.net

"brilliant, mother ********** brilliant
              wellens... you are a god among college sports analysts" - The Stew

Comment

any other year i would have purchased tickets for this regional even if the Huskies weren't there. But being laid off for has put a limit on my ability to to a lot of things, and I can't pay for the ticket, gas, and parking.
                I understand your situation, because I am in the same boat as you. Also, I don't think I can afford 3 weekends in a row up in Minnesota.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  I understand your situation, because I am in the same boat as you. Also, I don't think I can afford 3 weekends in a row up in Minnesota.
                  I think last weekend really killed everybody's pocket book. It was one hell of a good time though. I know I am going to be pre-gaming at my house before I head down to the game Friday afternoon and save onthe pocketbook a little.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                    I think last weekend really killed everybody's pocket book. It was one hell of a good time though. I know I am going to be pre-gaming at my house before I head down to the game Friday afternoon and save onthe pocketbook a little.
                    I am more worried about the transportation. My dad's car was totaled and he is using my car as the loaner till he gets a new car. It all depends on if I can take my husband's car or my mom's van (again). Heads up Euro, I might be crashing at your place again.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I am more worried about the transportation. My dad's car was totaled and he is using my car as the loaner till he gets a new car. It all depends on if I can take my husband's car or my mom's van (again). Heads up Euro, I might be crashing at your place again.
                      Does your husband have to work?

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Does your husband have to work?
                        Worse, graduate school.

Comment

The NMU Alumni Association and NMU Athletic Dept.
                          will sponsor a Pre-Game Party
                          Friday, 3:30 p.m. CT
                          Hospitality Room - Suite Level
                          Xcel Energy Center

Tickets are on sale at the NMU Ticket Office 906-227-1032.

Price is $94 for the weekend pass. Price includes all three games:

Friday, March 26
                          NMU vs. St. Cloud State - 4:30 p.m. CT/5:30 p.m. ET
                          Wisconsin vs. Vermont - 8 p.m. CT/9 p.m. ET

Saturday, March 27
                          Regional Final - 8 p.m. CT/9 p.m. ET
                          TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Worse, graduate school.
                            You can't skip class in grad school? I wouldn't want to miss SCSU's first NCAA win.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

You can't skip class in grad school? I wouldn't want to miss SCSU's first NCAA win.
                              That is what I keep telling him! He has to miss class in a week to go to St. Cloud to follow up on some lingering issues. That and he costs money.

Comment

That is what I keep telling him! He has to miss class in a week to go to St. Cloud to follow up on some lingering issues. That and he costs money.
                                Nice! Keep the Hubby at home to save money. My wife would neve want to miss the game especially since it won't be on TV. I actually feel bad my boys won't get to watch it. Of course I don't feel bad enough to pay the $120 it would cost to bring them.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Working...
                                X