Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Tournament: NMU Wildcats vs. SCSU Huskies

Originally posted by Wisconsin Wildcat View Post
    I disagree. The top 3 seeds in this region have very similar records. I think it's up for grabs, and the people who think Bucky has something in the tank to win "it all" are sadly mistaken.
    Just to clarify, when I said favorite I was referring to this bracket only not the entire thing.

I'm confused by the "something in the tank" comment though. Bucky only played 2 games in the first round of the WCHA, only 2 games (no OT) this past weekend so why would they have anything less in the tank then the other teams?
    "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
      Sorry, just an honest mistake, no disrespect intended.

If you want to call us Jan, SCCC, or One and Done U to make things even, go ahead!
      Haha no problem...just giving you a hard time...no disrespect taken. Our own radio guy two years ago called us UNM.

I think this is going to be one of the best first round matchups in the NCAAs. Two evenly matched teams, the team who wins the turnover battle will win the game.
      Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
      1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
      2006-2007: 15-24-2
      2007-2008: 20-20-4
      2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Got my tickets. How does center ice sound?
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
          whats the deal with espn360.com? is that a tv channel as well as a website?
          ESPN web TV deal. You have to have a certain internet provider to be able to use it.

Comcast Internet users get it, Qwest does not offer it. I am thinking you have to have cable Internet for it to work, but I'm not 100% on that.

Myself, The Vicer, Big Guy, The Polish Prince and the Mad Texter will be in Section 104 Row 15! Center Ice does sound good DL!
          Last edited by Husky4Life; 03-22-2010, 12:46 PM.
          SCSU!

Comment

whats the deal with espn360.com? is that a tv channel as well as a website?
            Just a website that streams games.

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              Sounds like the middle of the rink.
              Bob is making me concerned
              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                ESPN web TV deal. You have to have a certain internet provider to be able to use it.

Comcast Internet users get it, Qwest does not offer it. I am thinking you have to have cable Internet for it to work, but I'm not 100% on that.

Myself, The Vicer, Big Guy, The Polish Prince and the Mad Texter will be in Section 104 Row 15! Center Ice does sound good DL!
                Also, every college campus gets ESPN360.com for free.

Im still trying to work on getting my way out there. Northern may be offering a fan bus...more to come on that.
                Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                2006-2007: 15-24-2
                2007-2008: 20-20-4
                2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

guess I will just have to listen on the radio for friday's game. My internet doesn't work with it.
                  This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                  www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

what does ESPN Syndication mean? Anyone know if the game will be on tv in the twin cities ? one of the espn alt channels or fsn maybe??

Comment

• Re: NCAA Tournament: NMU Wildcats vs. SCSU Huskies

Just to clarify, when I said favorite I was referring to this bracket only not the entire thing.

I'm confused by the "something in the tank" comment though. Bucky only played 2 games in the first round of the WCHA, only 2 games (no OT) this past weekend so why would they have anything less in the tank then the other teams?
                      I should clarify as well. There are some prognosticators who believe that Wisconsin has a legitimate shot to win it all, including some talking heads at ESPN who cover college hockey a whole 3 weeks out of the year. Mark my words, Wisconsin WILL lose in this tournament.

Comment

guess I will just have to listen on the radio for friday's game. My internet doesn't work with it.
                        I think you and your fancy red shoes need to get your butt down to the X.

Comment

Originally posted by elliott View Post
                          what does ESPN Syndication mean? Anyone know if the game will be on tv in the twin cities ? one of the espn alt channels or fsn maybe??
                          It means many people not physically sitting inside the Xcel Energy Center are going to be screwed out of seeing the game.

Comment

I think you and your fancy red shoes need to get your butt down to the X.
                            any other year i would have purchased tickets for this regional even if the Huskies weren't there. But being laid off for has put a limit on my ability to to a lot of things, and I can't pay for the ticket, gas, and parking.
                            This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                            www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Still trying to come up with the money for this one, if not I get 360 at home and will have to suffer. I really want to go, but I just put a damage deposit down on an apt and I'd need to come up big this week to make enough to go(I bartend at the moment). If anyone is selling cheap I am willing to listen
                              A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                Sounds like you'll be able to watch a bunch of NHL games on DirecTV.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X