Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA Tournament: NMU Wildcats vs. SCSU Huskies

Nicely done SCSU.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Lives are spared for the night! Way to go Huskies!!!!!!!! I wish I was there to see it. HOYA, HOYA!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Congrats to the Huskies!
        Boston College Eagles
        NCAA Champions
        1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Bentley University Falcons

Comment

Congrats Huskies! 1-8 looks so much better than 0-9. Now take it to Detroit.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Ski yo momma!
          Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)
          Who do you cheer for in the post season?

Comment

• Way to go, SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              The Apocalypse has happened.

Grats guys, it's about time.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

There may be some shame in us ending the streak, but there is no shame in losing that game. Now go beat WISCO...or Vermont, but if it's Vermont the Apocalypse has indeed begun.
                Bored kids+matches+vacant school= this http://dakleinbushteacher.shutterfly.com/438

Head half shaven for a week=Free
                NMU Vs. BGSU Tickets=Free
                Bottle of 5 o'clock-$8
                Shaving your head everytime Sigalet lets in a WILDCAT goal and having MOJO chant HALF-A-MULLET=Priceless

"Pat Bateman will eat your f*ing babies!!!"

05-06 A NEW GENERATION OF PUCKHEADS

Farmer JO official get away driver of Bell-Gate 05`

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  That is why I am going to start pregame festivities in about an hour to see if my favorite sports bar can pick up the game. If they do get it, then I will be there all afternoon. If they don't, then I am going on a killing spree with Time Warner Cable.
                  A couple years ago, I wanted to watch NJ Devils playoff hockey. I go to the local watering hole....

Waitress: Can I get you anything?
                  Me: Depends. Can you get NJ Devils on that tv?
                  Waitress: Yes, we can. No problem.
                  Me: Then I'll have a beer.

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Northern hang your heads high. Went in2 the ccha tourney with rooting interest for ferris have some ties there but after watching you guys defeat the bulldogs and play Michigan, i really fell in love with your team and wanted to see you guys in Detroit. Great effort, Olver is a special player and showed it tonight the puck was glued to his stick all game. Tough to end a game in double ot on the pk(wish the refs would have swallowed the whistle) but what can you do. Great effort.

Comment

Two s*** calls in OT against NMU, the last "obstruction" call didnt harm the play as the puck was shot over the net. Both players are entitled to that space, and if the SCSU players want to try out for Italian League Soccer, well I guess it worked out for them anyway.

NMU was by far the better team from the half way point of the 2nd period on.
                      Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                      1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                      2006-2007: 15-24-2
                      2007-2008: 20-20-4
                      2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
                        Two s*** calls in OT against NMU, the last "obstruction" call didnt harm the play as the puck was shot over the net. Both players are entitled to that space, and if the SCSU players want to try out for Italian League Soccer, well I guess it worked out for them anyway.

NMU was by far the better team from the half way point of the 2nd period on.
                        The second call was indeed BS. The first didn't look like hooking, it looked like the NMU guy hit the SCSU guy in the nuts.

Comment

What a great game. Heart was racing the whole way. The St Cloud team clearly wasn't going to let their history dictate how they played. Hats off to that.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Great job by NMU this year! What a great game! Let me be the first to wish St. Cloud good luck tomorrow. Thank you NMU seniors! I rank a senior class by one simple grade, did you leave the program better than when you arrived? Matt, T.J., Ray, Al, Brian, Billy, you did that! Thank you. NMU in the tourney is great!
                            GO CATS GO

JUST BEAT MICHIGAN BABY!

Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies!

Comment

Man, it feels good to be a husky tonight! To NMU, I have friends their who I are great fans of your program, and your team put up a valiant effort. I honestly though your team was going to win in the beginning of OT, your goalie was solid, your D was good, and Olver, he scares the crap out of me. Why do I have a feeling that some posters on this board will still trash talk SCSU? Onto tomorrow and, perhaps, Detroit(that doesn't seem like much of a reward though... )
                              A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                The second call was indeed BS. The first didn't look like hooking, it looked like the NMU guy hit the SCSU guy in the nuts.
                                I'll give them the first one...it was a stick check not a hook...but it could have been called slashing. If he doesnt want to be hit in the nuts he should either grow, or shrink a few inches next time. Up until then the refs had let a lot go on both sides and then decided to call weaker penalties. Im not sure what league those guys are from, but they were awful.

And then Shegos doesnt call much of anything in the RIT game.

It was a great game either way.
                                Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                                1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                                2006-2007: 15-24-2
                                2007-2008: 20-20-4
                                2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X