Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Regional: #1 Wisconsin vs. #4 Vermont, #2 St. Cloud vs. #3 Northern Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Regional: #1 Wisconsin vs. #4 Vermont, #2 St. Cloud vs. #3 Northern Michigan

Can St. Cloud finally break the losing streak?

Re: West Regional: #1 Wisconsin vs. #4 Vermont, #2 St. Cloud vs. #3 Northern Michigan

I'm still hoping Vermont ends up staying in the east.... Wishful thinking I suppose but much less expensive and time consuming to travel...

Comment

Re: West Regional: #1 Wisconsin vs. #4 Vermont, #2 St. Cloud vs. #3 Northern Michigan

Originally posted by HuskySieve View Post
      Can St. Cloud finally break the losing streak?
      Which UVM team will show up?

Comment

My question is, is there gonna be a posters tailgate gathering like for the Final 5?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
          I'm still hoping Vermont ends up staying in the east.... Wishful thinking I suppose but much less expensive and time consuming to travel...
          I have a feeling they won't. Call it a hunch...

Comment

I'm a little more confident with this draw.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

What!!!! No cross country trip as a top seed to play Michigan in Michigan? No trip to play in some East Coast venue packed to the rafters with 800 people? Am I dreaming? The Huskies just down the road at the "X". They must of watched the geeks in the stripes actually put the wrong guy and best penalty killer in the box on one play and then give a 5x3 to the Souix with our guy standing next to the goalie as Kristo barrels in at warp 5 long after the whistle and gets knocked down. I tip my hat to No Dak, but as the case has been for much of the season, the play was not matched by the officiating. Good luck to all WCHA teams and especially SCSU to try and finally break through. Roe should be fine and actually tried to get the team to let him play yesterday. In closing, I blinked and ESPN2 was done with their "analysis" of the west region. Thanks for the love. I guess it is not the "Beanpot", right Worldwide Leader in Sports.

Comment

What is the update on Roe? I read he got hurt and don't see him in the lineup from yesterday.
                Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  My question is, is there gonna be a posters tailgate gathering like for the Final 5?
                  Thats a good question, I just bought tickets row 3 in section 103. I'd be up for tailgating if someone puts something together.

Comment

They might as well change the name on the X to the Thunderdome for this regional.
                    Bored kids+matches+vacant school= this http://dakleinbushteacher.shutterfly.com/438

Head half shaven for a week=Free
                    NMU Vs. BGSU Tickets=Free
                    Bottle of 5 o'clock-$8
                    Shaving your head everytime Sigalet lets in a WILDCAT goal and having MOJO chant HALF-A-MULLET=Priceless

"Pat Bateman will eat your f*ing babies!!!"

05-06 A NEW GENERATION OF PUCKHEADS

Farmer JO official get away driver of Bell-Gate 05`

Comment

One thread for 4 teams isn't going to work...especially for NMU vs.SCSU. I'm starting a new thread.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Does anyone know the times that all of the games start? I looked it up but found different times at different sources
                        In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                        I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                          Does anyone know the times that all of the games start? I looked it up but found different times at different sources
                          Friday: 4:30pm and 8pm Central
                          Saturday: 8pm Central
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            Friday: 4:30pm and 8pm Central
                            Saturday: 8pm Central
                            No TV for the SCSU/NMU game. ESPN360 video feed only

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/...frozenfoursked

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                              No TV for the SCSU/NMU game. ESPN360 video feed only

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/...frozenfoursked
                              Regional carriers will have the option to pick up the feed though. Not sure who that is for the SCSU or NMU markets. Charter Extra maybe?

Comment

Working...
                              X