Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Regional: #1 Wisconsin vs. #4 Vermont, #2 St. Cloud vs. #3 Northern Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: West Regional: #1 Wisconsin vs. #4 Vermont, #2 St. Cloud vs. #3 Northern Michigan

Rematch!

2nd weekend in a row of seeing these two teams play live.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Re: West Regional: #1 Wisconsin vs. #4 Vermont, #2 St. Cloud vs. #3 Northern Michigan

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Rematch!

2nd weekend in a row of seeing these two teams play live.
      Not scared in the least of Wisconsin.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Because you beat them last time?
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          Because you beat them last time?
          In five games, we're 3-2. I like our chances. Then it's going down like this:

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TgsoJrzplUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TgsoJrzplUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

In five games, we're 3-2. I like our chances. Then it's going down like this:

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TgsoJrzplUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TgsoJrzplUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
            Yup...Huskies won the Friday games, Badgers won the Saturday games.....

BTW...what day is tomorrow????
            In any sport, the anticipation of what might happen, is almost as important as what actually happens. ~Bob Costas
            "It's a great day for hockey."~"Badger" Bob Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Rand View Post

Just because I already had the link copied. Imagine the horse is a sled-doggy, and bucky went green-man on your asses.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KoyZqfYGJ9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KoyZqfYGJ9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
              Originally posted by solovsfett
              To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Well I have to work tomorrow, so for me it's Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by BeloBrasil View Post

I most assuredly attended the "blue collar" Ivy school, the "working man's" Ivy school, the "military-friendly" Ivy school, and the best **** school in the whole Ivy League - CORNELL!.
                  I guess even Cornell needs janitors.
                  If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

The reffing was aweful as usual. The first 3 penalties in the game were not penalties.

So was the puck was over the line when the whistle blew on the first Vermont goal? Otherwise, I guess Stepan should get credit for the goal.

I'm looking forward to UW-ST. Cloud Episode 6, revenge of the Badger.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Sunday.

Comment

Does anybody know if what conference these officials were from in the UW-VT game? They were brutal on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatpants View Post
                          Does anybody know if what conference these officials were from in the UW-VT game? They were brutal on both sides.
                          They were Chip McDonald and Peter Feola. ECAC's finest. They worked the ECAC championship last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
                            I guess even Cornell needs janitors.
                            Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                            So which residence hall at Cornell are you responsible for cleaning, anyway?

Guess great minds think alike. Time to go Michael Vick on the sled dogs.
                            Originally posted by solovsfett
                            To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                            You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                              They were Chip McDonald and Peter Feola. ECAC's finest. They worked the ECAC championship last weekend.
                              You mean the ECAC women's conference right? Because that's how they were calling it. Every time a player got hit and knocked down a boarding call was made. Then were calling make-up calls when a make-up wasn't needed(like the last Vermont penalty).

Comment

I'm glad someone isn't. lol
                                St. Cloud State University - Stearns County's Pride On Ice

Comment

Working...
                                X