• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty
    replied
    Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Give North Dakota credit for not having any of their players arrested this weekend in Worcester.
    Disagree. This was a golden opportunity to extend their exploits to the east coast. They sure as hell didn't show up for the game, a few of them could have got arrested so the trip wasn't a complete waste. Instead nothing. Very disappointing.
    Last edited by Dirty; 03-29-2010, 10:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
    Every team who played in this regional should be proud of their efforts. Except for the Sioux. Fail.
    Give North Dakota credit for not having any of their players arrested this weekend in Worcester.

Leave a comment:

• InsideHockey
    replied

Have some postgame extra video from last night from Tim Rosenthal as he spoke to Broc Little, Joe Whitney and Cam Atkinson after the game:

******* width="560" height="340">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQ-IKlGhc_c&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQ-IKlGhc_c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

Leave a comment:

• Slasher7
    replied

Originally posted by dolan View Post
    Now this has got to be the funniest thing i've read all year. Thanks for the laugh!!!! If we would have brought our "A game", it would have been a 8-3, 9-2 Sioux game. Sorry.
    Enjoy another long offseason, clown.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
    Every team who played in this regional should be proud of their efforts. Except for the Sioux. Fail.
    What about that good 20 minutes they played in the 3rd?

Leave a comment:

• joegrav
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theprofromdover
    replied

Just because I say what 90% of fans are thinking makes me the bad person?
    No, it makes you sound like a Teaparty member.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

Who woulda thunk it would take 3 field goals to win this game. Had Yale gone for the two point conversion instead of the kick, it would have been real interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Federal League
    replied

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
    I know Cam Atkinson was the MVP of the region, but does anyone know who else was on the all-regional team?
    Cam Atkinson
    Joe Whitney
    Mark Arcobello
    Carl Sneep
    Tom Dignard
    John Muse

Leave a comment:

• superfan11
    replied

I see words but all I read is "Blah blah blah..." Just because I say what 90% of fans are thinking makes me the bad person? Did I not wish Yale luck today? Oh wait, I think I did. Yup, real sore loser I am. I just stated the simple fact that we didn't show up. Everyone who watched saw that. Congrats to Yale for taking advantage of that, but we are the better team. Sorry.
    you're still here???? it's not best of 7 genius and it's recommended that you show up and play with heart when your season and a national championship are on the line.......... go drop an anchor on your foot

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Congrats to Yale for taking advantage of that, but we are the better team. Sorry.
    LOL

Whatever comforts you. Enjoy the offseason.

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
    Turnovers and mediocre goaltending are killing Yale. I want to say that this game is pretty much over because BC doesn't give up leads but after watching BU and Miami last year, I guess anything is possible. Except I don't believe that BC will cough this one up.
    BC doesn't give up leads? Not true.

Leave a comment:

• Boston22
    replied

I know Cam Atkinson was the MVP of the region, but does anyone know who else was on the all-regional team?

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Goalie is kind of an important position in hockey. Yale might want to get one of those before next season.

Congrats to Yale on putting on a great performance.
    Congrats to BC for advancing to the F4 out of the regional.

Leave a comment:

• yhforlife
    replied

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
    9-4, typical Yale
    In response to your signature I have to say that first of all Yale would have been as good as or better than BC, Wisco, or Miami with a goalie and Backman. Yale played a pretty good game with BC except for the fact that their goaltending SUCKED. It was awful. If Yale had a good/great goalie I have no doubt they would have been a top 5 team this whole year. Yale also got screwed by some unlucky plays. The first goal was a breakaway because Donald's stick broke and the Bouncer was the worst luck they could have gotten. So I really don't see the humor in your sig. By the way I wouldn't define a 2 goal loss as getting your heads handed to you.

Leave a comment:

• SiouxTechie
    replied

Congrats BC... (said in a monotone)

Good effort, Yale.

That was kinda a crazy game, and I stopped watching it after a while but kept up on the boards.

I hope BC doesn't win the natty though. Or Wisconsin. That's all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X