Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Well, maybe I stand corrected. Yale is giving it the 'ol college try' and seems to be making a game of it. If Blais can do a Ken Dryden imitation in the third, might we have OT? Hmm, that would be interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Stories View Post
      EDIT: Time for me to eat crow: 4-6
      no crow, yale still forgot how to execute, 7-4. just save everyone the time and travel and award bc the title already.
      time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
        no crow, yale still forgot how to execute, 9-4. just save everyone the time and travel and award bc the title already.
        FYP

Comment

9-4, typical Yale
          Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Congrats BC... (said in a monotone)

Good effort, Yale.

That was kinda a crazy game, and I stopped watching it after a while but kept up on the boards.

I hope BC doesn't win the natty though. Or Wisconsin. That's all.
            Application for Admission to the WCHA:
            http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
            Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
            Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
            Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
            All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
              9-4, typical Yale
              In response to your signature I have to say that first of all Yale would have been as good as or better than BC, Wisco, or Miami with a goalie and Backman. Yale played a pretty good game with BC except for the fact that their goaltending SUCKED. It was awful. If Yale had a good/great goalie I have no doubt they would have been a top 5 team this whole year. Yale also got screwed by some unlucky plays. The first goal was a breakaway because Donald's stick broke and the Bouncer was the worst luck they could have gotten. So I really don't see the humor in your sig. By the way I wouldn't define a 2 goal loss as getting your heads handed to you.
              Yale Hockey '09 ECAC Champions

Comment

Goalie is kind of an important position in hockey. Yale might want to get one of those before next season.

Congrats to Yale on putting on a great performance.
                Congrats to BC for advancing to the F4 out of the regional.

I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I know Cam Atkinson was the MVP of the region, but does anyone know who else was on the all-regional team?

Comment

Originally posted by dolan View Post
                    Congrats to Yale for taking advantage of that, but we are the better team. Sorry.
                    LOL

Whatever comforts you. Enjoy the offseason.

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                    Turnovers and mediocre goaltending are killing Yale. I want to say that this game is pretty much over because BC doesn't give up leads but after watching BU and Miami last year, I guess anything is possible. Except I don't believe that BC will cough this one up.
                    BC doesn't give up leads? Not true.

Comment

I see words but all I read is "Blah blah blah..." Just because I say what 90% of fans are thinking makes me the bad person? Did I not wish Yale luck today? Oh wait, I think I did. Yup, real sore loser I am. I just stated the simple fact that we didn't show up. Everyone who watched saw that. Congrats to Yale for taking advantage of that, but we are the better team. Sorry.
                      you're still here???? it's not best of 7 genius and it's recommended that you show up and play with heart when your season and a national championship are on the line.......... go drop an anchor on your foot
                      NATIONAL CHAMPIONS- 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010
                      HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS- 9
                      BEANPOT TITLES- We'll let BU fans keep track

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                        I know Cam Atkinson was the MVP of the region, but does anyone know who else was on the all-regional team?
                        Cam Atkinson
                        Joe Whitney
                        Mark Arcobello
                        Carl Sneep
                        Tom Dignard
                        John Muse
                        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Who woulda thunk it would take 3 field goals to win this game. Had Yale gone for the two point conversion instead of the kick, it would have been real interesting.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Just because I say what 90% of fans are thinking makes me the bad person?
                            No, it makes you sound like a Teaparty member.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Every team who played in this regional should be proud of their efforts. Except for the Sioux. Fail.
                              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                              -
                              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                                Every team who played in this regional should be proud of their efforts. Except for the Sioux. Fail.
                                What about that good 20 minutes they played in the 3rd?
                                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X