Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    Keep waiting, Gale tied Wisconsin in January which besides Mass. was the only out of conference team worth mentioning. I wish UND could faceoff against powerhouses like RPI,Quinnipiac, and Union every year, besides Cornell who have you beaten that would make you think Gale is going to beat UND?
    ahahahaha

Originally posted by dolan View Post
    Nope probably not, but either way I don't think Yale deserves much credit for the win. I think everyone on here knows that if we would've played how we have been playing for the last 13 games Yale didn't have a chance in the world.
    Yale doesn't deserve much credit? That's the ultimate sign of a sore loser. Yes, they were opportunistic, but Yale played very well. They can skate and they also matched the physical play. Great game to watch. No shame in UND losing to be honest with you.

Shows how much you know.. Did you even watch the game? Only 1 of Yale's goals was a legit move and DIDN'T come from a fluke play. I think the fact that they only scored 3 goals when they basically staked 5-0 against us the first 2 periods says something about how crappy Yale really is. I'm predicting a 10-0 BC win tomorrow.
    Turd.

Comment

Should be a great atmosphere at 5:30 in Worcester tonight. Yale had a strong contingent of fans there last night for UND game, and driving up all I saw were BC jerseys walking out of the DCU Center.
      I expect a packed house, and give Yale a good chance. This Yale team is the most accomplished in their history having captured first ever back-to-back ECAC regular season chpionships and now first ever meaningful NCAA win.
      Yale should come out flying, and an early goal will be key.
      It was quite interesting to watch Yale yesterday as they played a slightly different game than they had for much of the year. Instead of always forecheckng they picked their spots and were very cognisent (for the most part) of backchecking when UND had an odd-man rush.
      Can't wait for the puck to drop!
      -------------
      Yale University 2013 National Champs

Comment

Nope probably not, but either way I don't think Yale deserves much credit for the win. I think everyone on here knows that if we would've played how we have been playing for the last 13 games Yale didn't have a chance in the world.
        Dope.
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Nope probably not, but either way I don't think Yale deserves much credit for the win. I think everyone on here knows that if we would've played how we have been playing for the last 13 games Yale didn't have a chance in the world. Still, the fact that we only played 1 period and still almost clawed back in says something. Hopefully some of the younger guys gain some experience from this.

Good luck to Yale against BC tomorrow.
          you are a discredit to your team's great fan base. i would bet almost every single one of them cringed when they read your absurd post. you are a sore loser. i just wonder how you act when the Sioux wins.............

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            i would bet almost every single one of them cringed when they read your absurd post.
            Only because he openly stated here what was a common feeling at the cocoon known as siouxsports.com.

Comment

Good luck, BC, from a UNH alumnus. A BC win makes all HE fans happy.
              "A date is an experience you have with another person that makes you appreciate being alone."
              Larry David

Comment

Originally posted by billb View Post
                thanks, but i'm quite sure that a BC win isn't going to make a lot of HE fans too happy but your well wishes are appreciated..........count me among those that saw a sure Sioux win. Not only did Yale belong on the same ice as the Sioux, but most assuredly deserved the win, great game Bulldogs! BC better bring their A game or it's wait 'till next year

Comment

Being a Umass fan,It certainly doesn't make me happy. I would love to see Yale embarrass BC in front of a home crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by massattack49 View Post
                    Being a Umass fan,It certainly doesn't make me happy. I would love to see Yale embarrass BC in front of a home crowd.
                    see?

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                      Regarding that lesson you speak of: Isn't that what we said after the HE final against Maine? This team needs production from its first two lines.
                      And they went from 6 goals allowed to 1 goal allowed. Seems like improvement to me.
                      The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                      BC - 12
                      BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

you couldn't be more wrong regarding this HE fan. Go Yale!
                        Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
                        when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
                        "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Lets Go BC! Hockey East! Represent!

Comment

Slow day delivering pizzas?
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Alright, let's get this game started already. The next 3 hours are going to be an eternity.
                              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                              BC - 12
                              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Embarrassing = UMass' late season collapse

You guys lost Braun, Wellman, Irwin, and Marcou. Enjoy missing the playoffs with PC next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X