X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    Congrats to Yale.
    With classless posts like that, no wonder everyone hates you.

Comment

Worcester is garbage. No bars with espnu.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
        Good game Yale. As advertised, your team is fast. Good luck against BC tomorrow.

As for the Sioux, they didn't play Fighting Sioux hockey until the last 20 minutes of the game. More often than not you aren't gonna win the game that way. Sioux got close but after that Yale TO, they played the rest of the game strong against UND.
        The Sioux were not very intense and that is a mental/attitude issue. I think they were looking past Yale and did not respect them. Again, congratulations to Yale on their deserved victory. I hope they beat BC on Sunday. Go Bemidji State (as opposed to the Univ. of Bemidji!)! Go SCSU!
        A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Yale fans - Your team looked great out there working those hicks from Southern Canada, I mean North Dakota. Made my day, thank you Yale!

I must admit though I kind of wanted to see BC smoke the Sue yet again in the playoffs. That would have been even better! The Sue must be relieved they don't have to lose to BC tomorrow. Kristo < Schroeder
          Last edited by RinkPig; 03-27-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Did RinkPig get his hormone treatment today? I'm sorry, I meant *her* hormone treatment?
            A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

*****http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxveeurzFS1qztjn5o1_500.png******

You sir have the boorish manners of a Yalie!
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Congrats on having to hang on against a team that showed up for 20 minutes. BC is going to roll the Bulldogs tomorrow.
                They hung on? No...they dominated for 40 and then stopped forechecking and UND didn't roll over and got 2 quick ones. After that Yale was right back to controlling play. You guys got played, plain and simple.....take it like a man and move on. Take my advice....I'm starting to get really good at it.

And wouldn't BC rolling Yale make your club look even sh1ttier?
                Last edited by Duey; 03-27-2010, 08:18 PM.
                "I'm not looking for the best players, Craig, I'm lookin' for the right ones......"

Comment

All Videos and Recaps from Inside Hockey. Could only get video from Tim Rosenthal for the first game, but we have two recaps from both Tim and Mike Alloy for both games.

******* width="560" height="340">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VT2fLmtURAA&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VT2fLmtURAA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

******* width="560" height="340">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/je58aGTIVbA&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/je58aGTIVbA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

Recaps:

BC-Alaska: http://www.insidehockey.com/columns/6316
                  North Dakota-Yale: http://www.insidehockey.com/columns/6318

Comment

Anyone still think Yale got screwed???

UND was the one who got screwed by being the best #2 seed having to play the best #3 seed.
                    BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                    National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                    Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Duey View Post
                      Does Cornell look even crappier tonight after losing to UNH, which got pummelled by RIT? Absolutely.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Ducock and MomisSwine, the gayphers have been done for two months get over it.
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Well, I guess BC won't be having another death match with the Sioux. For shame. I'm sure their paths will cross again in the future.
                          The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                          BC - 12
                          BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Duey View Post
                            They hung on? No...they dominated for 40 and then stopped forechecking and UND didn't roll over and got 2 quick ones. After that Yale was right back to controlling play. You guys got played, plain and simple.....take it like a man and move on. Take my advice....I'm starting to get really good at it.

Shows how much you know.. Did you even watch the game? Only 1 of Yale's goals was a legit move and DIDN'T come from a fluke play. I think the fact that they only scored 3 goals when they basically staked 5-0 against us the first 2 periods says something about how crappy Yale really is. I'm predicting a 10-0 BC win tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                              Anyone still think Yale got screwed???

UND was the one who got screwed by being the best #2 seed having to play the best #3 seed.
                              I completely agree. Problem is, before the game, UND thought it was a good deal as they gave Yale no chance.
                              -------------
                              Yale University 2013 National Champs

Comment

Originally posted by yalehockeyfan View Post
                                I completely agree. Problem is, before the game, UND thought it was a good deal as they gave Yale no chance.
                                Bingo. I hope BC doesn't do the same tomorrow or they will be sent packing too.
                                BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                                National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                                Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X