http://www.justin.tv/wootersports#r=KHhHLo8~

There is sound with that
    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
    Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Congrats to BC.

The only way I'd be prouder of our guys is if they pulled out the W.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Yepper Congrats to York and the BC boys. Couple of bounces either way was the game deciding factors. Key point IMO was BC staying out of the box in the thrid. Nice to have the Skate Deflection for the go ahead BC shame it happend for the Nooks but hey they had two infront of the Goalie and no Nooks with Net Front Pres.

Losing Sucks! Great effort by UA.
        "Coach" Coach" I need a shift off I got no legs! No kidding your official hockey name just changed from Drill Killer to Minus 6.

Comment

I think we should all write ESPN to "thank" them for showing interesting things like LSU Spring football on ESPN2 or the World Strong Man Competition instead of some great College hockey games!!

Comment

So, does anyone STILL believe that Yale got screwed?

Comment

Well, what can I say so far. I think the Sioux are really here in Grand Forks and never boarded the plane to MA, because they haven't showed up yet. 2 periods of 1 team skating and the other just going through the motions. Very disappointed so far. Hopefully something lights a fire under them for the 3rd.

3-0 Yale

Comment

Originally posted by dolan View Post
                Well, what can I say so far. I think the Sioux are really here in Grand Forks and never boarded the plane to MA, because they haven't showed up yet.
                Maybe UND got screwed because they would have showed up against Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by YostWithTheMost View Post
                  Maybe UND got screwed because they would have showed up against Michigan.
                  Nope probably not, but either way I don't think Yale deserves much credit for the win. I think everyone on here knows that if we would've played how we have been playing for the last 13 games Yale didn't have a chance in the world. Still, the fact that we only played 1 period and still almost clawed back in says something. Hopefully some of the younger guys gain some experience from this.

Good luck to Yale against BC tomorrow.

Comment

Hey UND,
                    thanks for a good game
                    enjoy the trip back to North Dakota

For those of you who earned it: Handsome Dan has some chocolate salty balls for you to enjoy
                    Last edited by yalehockeyfan; 03-27-2010, 06:46 PM.
                    -------------
                    Yale University 2013 National Champs

Comment

To the moron UND fans (socalsiouxfan, SIM, ex-rider): hahahahahahahaha way to show up in the first round.

To the non-moron UND fans: it's tough to win a game when your team only shows up for the last 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by yalehockeyfan View Post
                        Hey UND,
                        thanks for a good game
                        enjoy the trip back to North Dakota
                        Handsome Dan has some chocolate salty balls for you to enjoy
                        Congrats on having to hang on against a team that showed up for 20 minutes. BC is going to roll the Bulldogs tomorrow.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

We have 7 chocolate salty ballz for gale to enjoy.
                          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Good game Yale. As advertised, your team is fast. Good luck against BC tomorrow.

As for the Sioux, they didn't play Fighting Sioux hockey until the last 20 minutes of the game. More often than not you aren't gonna win the game that way. Sioux got close but after that Yale TO, they played the rest of the game strong against UND.

Disappointing loss but definitely not as bad as last year with New Hampshire.

Now I'm off to go enjoy all the bandwagon Sioux fans on SS.com demanding Hakstol be fired and the revivification of the "Bring Dean Back" campaign.

Comment

Congrats to Yale.
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Beat team to puck

Win game

UND actually looked better than BC today, so I think Yale has a good shot on sunday

CYA SUE
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X