Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by SIOUX4EVER View Post
    Last hockey game I was at the fans watched from the stands, and the players played the game on the ice...how do they do it where you're from?

ohhh....zing! Ya sure got me good there
    "I'm not looking for the best players, Craig, I'm lookin' for the right ones......"

Comment

Originally posted by Duey View Post
      ohhh....zing! Ya sure got me good there
      It wasn't difficult, but I though PCM's response was better...how's the offseason treating you?
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." Ronald Reagan, 40th president of the US (1911-2004)

Just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber, you go and do something like this.....AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
        And as for yankeefn - while I generally agree with most of your post directed at Tony, to be honest - I've never met you, I've certainly seen you. Specifically, in Worcester two years ago, wearing your BU jersey on which you taped a piece of paper to write "Miami" over the Boston, jumping around frantically after Minny & Miami goals, and trying to get Minnesota and Miami fans to do "The Song."

I'm 100% sure that if it weren't for that display no BC fans would care enough to rip on you... That's what happens when you intentionally make yourself the center of attention.
        this is almost completely inaccurate. and we've probably met at any of the BU/BC women's hockey games at walter brown, so let me clarify the rest.

I went to Worcester with two buddies of mine to check out the regional, mostly because I had never seen Minnesota in person. We bought tickets online, and as one of my friends is a major gophers fan since he is from Minny and was raised on gopher hockey, we went along with his request to go sit with Minny fans. I was there in my red alternate BU jersey, and did not have any insignia that displayed me as a Miami fan (this so called piece of paper saying Miami over the Boston). I also was no where near any Miami fans, and was sitting with older Minnesota fans, so any attempts to get other fans to do the song, even though that never happened, would have been a fruitless effort as "the song" is more a thing for the undergrads BU students to enjoy. Yes, I did cheer when Minny scored goals, just as many BC fans enjoy when the other team scores a goal against BU. And yes, I taunted the BC fans when I got on the big screen just go gauge a reaction. It was fun, it was two well played games, and I hardly think that this solely dictates why BC fans don't like me.

BC fans rip on me because I'm overweight and a BU fan, and many many many many of you have inferiority complexes that can only be satisfied by putting down others. Not because I was at a hockey game. Sorry.

And I'd like to add, I was rooting for Air Force, not Miami.
        Last edited by yankeefn01; 03-24-2010, 11:04 AM.
        Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
        when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
        "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Originally posted by Duey View Post
          I got Ninja'd or served because you know how to use Google???? Are you going to challenge me to a dance off now? Beat it geek. By the way....the only people that use lol are 12 yr old jr high girls.
          Way to fail at the internets! Are you the same Duey that got laughed off GPL for being such an idiot Gopher fan? I hope they did delete your account for you.

First off, being ninja'd is when you submit a post only to find that someone has posted the same thing only seconds earlier. That wasn't even directed towards you but to myself.

And seriously, if you think no one else uses "lol," you are truly ignorant.

Now run along and enjoy your failcake.

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
            this is almost completely inaccurate. and we've probably met at any of the BU/BC women's hockey games at walter brown, so let me clarify the rest.

I went to Worcester with two buddies of mine to check out the regional, mostly because I had never seen Minnesota in person. We bought tickets online, and as one of my friends is a major gophers fan since he is from Minny and was raised on gopher hockey, we went along with his request to go sit with Minny fans. I was there in my red alternate BU jersey, and did not have any insignia that displayed me as a Miami fan (this so called piece of paper saying Miami over the Boston). I also was no where near any Miami fans, and was sitting with older Minnesota fans, so any attempts to get other fans to do the song, even though that never happened, would have been a fruitless effort as "the song" is more a thing for the undergrads BU students to enjoy. Yes, I did cheer when Minny scored goals, just as many BC fans enjoy when the other team scores a goal against BU. And yes, I taunted the BC fans when I got on the big screen just go gauge a reaction. It was fun, it was two well played games, and I hardly think that this solely dictates why BC fans don't like me.

BC fans rip on me because I'm overweight and a BU fan, and many many many many of you have inferiority complexes that can only be satisfied by putting down others. Not because I was at a hockey game. Sorry.

And I'd like to add, I was rooting for Air Force, not Miami.
            That's not what I remember, to be honest. But seriously though, it was two years ago and I don't really care anymore. I don't have an issue with you, other than your habit of jumping into BC threads. But jumping into irrelevant threads is kind of what USCHO is all about - so whatever.

I'm enjoying the dynamic here of Minny/NoDak and BC/BU fans fighting on here. Pretty funny.
            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
            -
            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

I'm enjoying the dynamic here of Minny/NoDak and BC/BU fans fighting on here. Pretty funny.
              I'm leaving now... so I guess you'll just have to enjoy the Minny/NoDak flame fest until friday.

Good day, sir.
              Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
              when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
              "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
                BC fans rip on me because I'm overweight and a BU fan, and many many many many of you have inferiority complexes that can only be satisfied by putting down others.
                BC fans have inferiority complexes? Now I've heard it all.

Well we are the team whose fanbase references our rival at every game 14078932 times per game, oh wait...

Comment

We're going to have to get Harvard fans in here to rip on Yale...

Skate79, paging Skate79
                  BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                  -
                  Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

After the Sioux beat BC, siouxinminny will pay $3.95 per minute to chat with 'hot girls' on the phone. He will chat roulette with his erection in hand impressing no one. He will climax looking at an old Delias catalog.

Upon his deathbed he will wonder what a breast feels like.
                    Last edited by licwinko; 03-24-2010, 11:27 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by licwinko View Post
                      Upon his deathbed he will wonder what a breast feels like.
                      A bag of sand.... right?
                      Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Jerry York! Jerry York! Jerry York is a horse's *s.
                        He's the meanest! Sucks the biggest pen is!
                        Jerry York is a horses *s!
                        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Does anyone know if the player's benches are on the 107-109 side at center ice or the 122-124 side? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                            Oh, lighten up.
                            Shouldn't this be directed at yankeefat?
                            Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianSioux View Post
                              A bag of sand.... right?
                              no, no, no. it's like a tube sock full of ricotta with a bouncy ball at the bottom

Comment

We're going to have to get Harvard fans in here to rip on Yale...

Skate79, paging Skate79
                                What are those?
                                BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                                National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                                Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X