Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Hang on, I can't read what you're saying, the glare from the pictures I have open is making it impossible to read your post...

*****http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs478.ash1/26208_674204476677_1619413_39186425_4600317_n.jpg******
    *****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs220.snc3/22744_666584881407_1619413_38941430_8372591_n.jpg******

Let me close these... there we go...
    There were several reasons to make that comment:

1) He's a BU fan.
    1a) I don't like BU.
    2) His girth is rather prodigious.
    3) It was funny. Whether you thought it was or not, I don't care, because *I* thought it was funny, so I'm just going to give myself a pat on the back for my wonderful little bit of humor. So deal.
    Where to begin....

1) seeing as you question the "fanhood" of fellow BC fans on this very thread, I guess I can't blame you for taking that next step of making fun of someone just because they're a BU fan

2) have you looked at yourself in the mirror? I ask this since you are pompous enough to actually post photos of yourself for the world to see. Yea I'm overweight. You, on the other hand, aren't exactly skinny. Can I start calling you Tony the Husky Tiger? And husky may be complimenting things a little... we both could use a little Jenny

3) thanks for posting these photos... as further evidence of what a tool you actually are. I want to point out the hypocrisy of one who makes fun of fanboys and then 1) questions the fanhood of fellow BC fans and 2) posts photos of himself celebrating with beanpot/hockey east trophies (which btw, congratulations, bc is a hell of a team this year).... but quite frankly your level of fandom goes beyond a fanboy. It seems to me that your level is approaching groupie type obsession with this team... woo, you can go celebrate with the team and get pictures with them too! that way when you approach them later and throw the "remember me from the photo we took together?" line at them, you'll feel like you have a more personal connection with them as they give you the father o'malley treatment (not that I'm am directly saying any BC players swing that way, but I don't see any girlfriend in those photos so I figure me making that assumption about you is about as fair as any assumption you make about me, someone you have never in fact met or seen).

4) TT, the only reason I choose not to block your posts as well is because I find many of your thread bomb photos quite hilarious. Keep up the good work. Good luck in Worcester.

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
    You one of yankeefat's lacky's now? He can't fight his own battles?

If he can spew his stuff all over the site (although it has been downplayed this year), he sure has heck can take it.
    I have always been one to not give a **** what anyone says about me on this website... it says something about one's character to "make fun" of someone that 1) you don't personally know 2) judge solely by their appearance

As for what TT said here, at least he makes a reference to me while i'm "present" in the thread... which I at least will consider a step up from Fsteve's attempts to lure me to threads with yankeefat references while I'm not only posting in a thread but not even viewing a thread. I can only assume that this has stopped as Fsteve has long been blocked, and I can't see his posts anymore
    Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
    when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
    "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
      I'm afraid I am clueless
      Well, you got one part right anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by lord k View Post
        I will admit I don't know much about Yale other than their record and such.

But I do know this. No team is happy to wake up and watch the seeding show on sunday morning and see that they are matched up against UND in the first round of the tourny.
        That might be true, but North Dakota should never be happy to see BC either...or is that just in Frozen Fours?

Originally posted by Duey View Post
        If I were a Yale fan I'd be ALL OVER THE BC threads and school websites and getting them to encourage BC fans to come out and root for Yale....HINT HINT! he11, I'd even call the AD dept. to see if you send out mass email or run an ad in the local paper. Together w/ BC, Yale could make this a very unpleasant game for the Sue.
        If BC beats Alaska, I certainly expect the BC crowd to get behind Yale.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        You really don't think Sioux fans will make the trip to Worcester? You really think there'll be 15,000 people at the arena all cheering against the Sioux? You're not very smart are you...
        It really doesn't matter how many Sioux fans make the trip, it's gonna be a decisive pro-BC crowd.

Yale will have 4 penalties. The Sioux will have 4 penalties. Neither team will score on the power play. SOG for both teams for all periods will be: Yale 6-3-8 for a total of 17. Sioux - 17-18-12 for a total of 47. The final score will be 4-2 for the Sioux. The fans will be response for one of the Yale goals, having shaken Eidsness at the start of the game. If you want, I can tell you who will score and assist on the Sioux goals but I'm afraid I am clueless on who will score for Yale.

The Sioux will score 2 power play goals against BC for the regional championship. SOG will be: BC 10-11-8 for a total 29. Sioux - 10-17-11 for a total of 38. The final score will be 4-1 for the Sioux. Frattin, Trupp, Vande Velde and Hextall will score for the Sioux. Blood, LaPoint, Trupp and Zajac will tally assists.
        Well, in that case, any chance I can sell back my tickets?

Comment

Thread flaming badly
          Who is arrogant or not?
          Where is my popcorn?
          Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Yale will have 4 penalties. The Sioux will have 4 penalties. Neither team will score on the power play. SOG for both teams for all periods will be: Yale 6-3-8 for a total of 17. Sioux - 17-18-12 for a total of 47. The final score will be 4-2 for the Sioux. The fans will be response for one of the Yale goals, having shaken Eidsness at the start of the game. If you want, I can tell you who will score and assist on the Sioux goals but I'm afraid I am clueless on who will score for Yale.

The Sioux will score 2 power play goals against BC for the regional championship. SOG will be: BC 10-11-8 for a total 29. Sioux - 10-17-11 for a total of 38. The final score will be 4-1 for the Sioux. Frattin, Trupp, Vande Velde and Hextall will score for the Sioux. Blood, LaPoint, Trupp and Zajac will tally assists.
            This is the same crap I heard leading up to the 2006 Frozen Four and the 2007 Frozen Four and then the 2008 Frozen Four.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              Well, you got one part right anyway...

And you are at home watching my team play in the NCAAs. And my team put your team out of everyone's misery for the season.
              A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianSioux View Post
                Thread flaming badly
                Who is arrogant or not?
                Where is my popcorn?
                'Nooks not arrogant
                All the other three teams are
                Make me a pizza

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                  This is the same crap I heard leading up to the 2006 Frozen Four and the 2007 Frozen Four and then the 2008 Frozen Four.
                  Well it's bound to be right one of these years.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This thread is starting to suck.

I will say that I highly doubt North Dakota is going to be afraid of some Yale and BC fans. That's pretty funny stuff, though.
                    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                    -
                    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
                      Where to begin....

1) seeing as you question the "fanhood" of fellow BC fans on this very thread, I guess I can't blame you for taking that next step of making fun of someone just because they're a BU fan

2) have you looked at yourself in the mirror? I ask this since you are pompous enough to actually post photos of yourself for the world to see. Yea I'm overweight. You, on the other hand, aren't exactly skinny. Can I start calling you Tony the Husky Tiger? And husky may be complimenting things a little... we both could use a little Jenny

3) thanks for posting these photos... as further evidence of what a tool you actually are. I want to point out the hypocrisy of one who makes fun of fanboys and then 1) questions the fanhood of fellow BC fans and 2) posts photos of himself celebrating with beanpot/hockey east trophies (which btw, congratulations, bc is a hell of a team this year).... but quite frankly your level of fandom goes beyond a fanboy. It seems to me that your level is approaching groupie type obsession with this team... woo, you can go celebrate with the team and get pictures with them too! that way when you approach them later and throw the "remember me from the photo we took together?" line at them, you'll feel like you have a more personal connection with them as they give you the father o'malley treatment (not that I'm am directly saying any BC players swing that way, but I don't see any girlfriend in those photos so I figure me making that assumption about you is about as fair as any assumption you make about me, someone you have never in fact met or seen).

4) TT, the only reason I choose not to block your posts as well is because I find many of your thread bomb photos quite hilarious. Keep up the good work. Good luck in Worcester.

I have always been one to not give a **** what anyone says about me on this website... it says something about one's character to "make fun" of someone that 1) you don't personally know 2) judge solely by their appearance

As for what TT said here, at least he makes a reference to me while i'm "present" in the thread... which I at least will consider a step up from Fsteve's attempts to lure me to threads with yankeefat references while I'm not only posting in a thread but not even viewing a thread. I can only assume that this has stopped as Fsteve has long been blocked, and I can't see his posts anymore
                      Stop it, you're both fat, ugly, college hockey obsessed nerds. I used to be one, so I would know. Here's the thing, though: You can both change that, but you can never change the fact that you went to BU.
                      BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title
                      After Mom and Dad's checks stop coming, where will you be, loser?

Comment

I will add one more thing here:

I find it absolutely amazing that someone could grow up in the Boston metro area and not get a reference to "Meffa." Really? It goes to show, you can get as many degrees as you want... you can still have your head up your *****.
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                          This thread is starting to suck.

I will say that I highly doubt North Dakota is going to be afraid of some Yale and BC fans. That's pretty funny stuff, though.
                          Starting?

No doubt. UND will have faced far worse in terms of "loud, opposing fans" in their roadtrips to UMN, SCSU, etc this year than what they will face in a regional. If UND doesn't beat Yale, it won't be because of the fans.

Originally posted by Case_04 View Post
                          Stop it, you're both fat, ugly, college hockey obsessed nerds.

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                          It goes to show, you can get as many degrees as you want... you can still have your head up your *****.
                          Yep. Book smart, street stupid.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

And as for yankeefn - while I generally agree with most of your post directed at Tony, to be honest - I've never met you, I've certainly seen you. Specifically, in Worcester two years ago, wearing your BU jersey on which you taped a piece of paper to write "Miami" over the Boston, jumping around frantically after Minny & Miami goals, and trying to get Minnesota and Miami fans to do "The Song."

I'm 100% sure that if it weren't for that display no BC fans would care enough to rip on you... That's what happens when you intentionally make yourself the center of attention.
                            Last edited by joegrav; 03-24-2010, 10:10 AM.
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by Duey View Post
                              I love how S4E puts a target on his team.....like I posted in UND thread. 12-1 in last 13 but 11 were in Grand Funks or the always Sue Friendly X.

1600 miles away and 15,000 people cheering against you (you really think those BC fans will be cheering for you?)

But again....I'm sure it will be fine, start planning the parade. Odoyle...I mean UND RULES!!!

If I were a Yale fan I'd be ALL OVER THE BC threads and school websites and getting them to encourage BC fans to come out and root for Yale....HINT HINT! he11, I'd even call the AD dept. to see if you send out mass email or run an ad in the local paper. Together w/ BC, Yale could make this a very unpleasant game for the Sue.
                              Last hockey game I was at the fans watched from the stands, and the players played the game on the ice...how do they do it where you're from?
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." Ronald Reagan, 40th president of the US (1911-2004)

Just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber, you go and do something like this.....AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by SIOUX4EVER View Post
                                Last hockey game I was at the fans watched from the stands, and the players played the game on the ice...how do they do it where you're from?
                                Since he's a Gopher fan, they have to do it by telekinesis.
                                Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Working...
                                X