Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

[QUOTE=TonyTheTiger20;4717387]I'm sorry, I really just don't think you are actually a BC fan.

I'll eat my words if you can prove you are... no hard feelings, it's just a suspicion. It has less to do with you than the guy we think you are.

wow that's unreal... so what good would sending you an email do then??? prove i went there... how would that prove i'm a fan???...what if i didn't go to bc???... one of my best friends didn't go to bc and is one of the biggest bc hockey fans i know (along with myself but no point arguing with you because you're a joke to question someone's fan loyalty) because his dad took him to bc hockey games growing up. does that make him less of a fan than you???

if you want some background on me my bc ticket stubs date back to about 1988, my beanpot ones to 1992 and i've been to every frozen four since 2000... my superfan shirt says "eagles on the warpath" on the back of it (look it up since it was before your time)... i have the sign from the locker room in albany from when they won the 01 nat'l title (i also have a water bottle from the bench and clemmensen's water bottle from that game too)... i have a picture of myself with doug flutie from next to their bench after the title game.... what did i just prove???... nothing to you.

...fans like you cheer quietly and criticize loudly... you're the type of fan who gets ****ed off if someone enjoys something more than you do... right???
    NATIONAL CHAMPIONS- 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010
    HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS- 9
    BEANPOT TITLES- We'll let BU fans keep track

Comment

I will admit I don't know much about Yale other than their record and such.

But I do know this. No team is happy to wake up and watch the seeding show on sunday morning and see that they are matched up against UND in the first round of the tourny.

Comment

Originally posted by lord k View Post
        I will admit I don't know much about Yale other than their record and such.

But I do know this. No team is happy to wake up and watch the seeding show on sunday morning and see that they are matched up against UND in the first round of the tourny.
        I'll say this much, the tournament committee didn't think Yale deserved to be such a high seed, and frankly, I'm a little worried. I watched a lot of games this season and I don't think we have the goaltending to compete in a short tournament like the NCAA tourny.

Yale's chances will come down to if they get adequate goaltending. We can score as anyone in college hockey (and as a BU fan and former DU/CC watcher), I know what the other conferences bring, and Yale's forwards are as good as anyone else.
        Dog Lover: Terriers and Bulldogs
        Boston University '06/'08
        Yale University '13

Comment

Originally posted by superfan11 View Post
          wow that's unreal... so what good would sending you an email do then??? prove i went there... how would that prove i'm a fan???...what if i didn't go to bc???... one of my best friends didn't go to bc and is one of the biggest bc hockey fans i know (along with myself but no point arguing with you because you're a joke to question someone's fan loyalty) because his dad took him to bc hockey games growing up. does that make him less of a fan than you???

if you want some background on me my bc ticket stubs date back to about 1988, my beanpot ones to 1992 and i've been to every frozen four since 2000... my superfan shirt says "eagles on the warpath" on the back of it (look it up since it was before your time)... i have the sign from the locker room in albany from when they won the 01 nat'l title (i also have a water bottle from the bench and clemmensen's water bottle from that game too)... i have a picture of myself with doug flutie from next to their bench after the title game.... what did i just prove???... nothing to you.

...fans like you cheer quietly and criticize loudly... you're the type of fan who gets ****ed off if someone enjoys something more than you do... right???
          No, no, I think you are misunderstanding me. I don't have a problem with you and I don't think you are any less of a fan than anyone else if you are a BC fan. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with this other guy on the forum that makes a zillion aliases and a couple friends and I think that your username might just be another one of his aliases because he is a tool.

By the way, I posted a link to you in your rep about a week or so ago... go here and you'll see it:

http://board.uscho.com/usercp.php
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

[QUOTE=superfan11;4717556]
            Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            I'm sorry, I really just don't think you are actually a BC fan.

I'll eat my words if you can prove you are... no hard feelings, it's just a suspicion. It has less to do with you than the guy we think you are.

... fanboy, lol (I couldn't resist)
            Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
            when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
            "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              Uh oh... does this thread feel like it just got... heavier?
              What did I tell you back in February about staying away from those store brand frosty flakes?
              Seriously, leave it alone. You just sound like a kid who still wears his high school varsity jacket while making fun of people like you were in 11th grade again. He said nothing to you, there's absolutely no reason to make that comment.
              time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                Don't we disrespect each other enough openly in the forum?
                Obviously you haven't been repped by Rimbaud yet.

Reading some of the Yalie responses I'm glad I went to North Dakota and not Yale.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                  *****http://flytrapgrowing.info/uploads/glare.jpg******
                  Hang on, I can't read what you're saying, the glare from the pictures I have open is making it impossible to read your post...

*****http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs478.ash1/26208_674204476677_1619413_39186425_4600317_n.jpg******
                  *****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs220.snc3/22744_666584881407_1619413_38941430_8372591_n.jpg******

Let me close these... there we go...
                  Seriously, leave it alone. You just sound like a kid who still wears his high school varsity jacket while making fun of people like you were in 11th grade again. He said nothing to you, there's absolutely no reason to make that comment.
                  There were several reasons to make that comment:

1) He's a BU fan.
                  1a) I don't like BU.
                  2) His girth is rather prodigious.
                  3) It was funny. Whether you thought it was or not, I don't care, because *I* thought it was funny, so I'm just going to give myself a pat on the back for my wonderful little bit of humor. So deal.

Comment

I'm glad to see that every time I check this thread, it gets dumber.

Just a few more days.
                    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                    -
                    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

And for the record, I agree with slurpees. No need to bash on anyone unless they say something to you.
                      BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                      -
                      Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by SIOUX4EVER View Post
                        I'm still waiting for a Yale fan (or better yet, a neutral observer) to explain what the 4th-ranked team in the country--12-1 in its last 13 gms--should be worried about in Saturday's matchup...besides the superior intellects, of course!
                        I love how S4E puts a target on his team.....like I posted in UND thread. 12-1 in last 13 but 11 were in Grand Funks or the always Sue Friendly X.

1600 miles away and 15,000 people cheering against you (you really think those BC fans will be cheering for you?)

But again....I'm sure it will be fine, start planning the parade. Odoyle...I mean UND RULES!!!

If I were a Yale fan I'd be ALL OVER THE BC threads and school websites and getting them to encourage BC fans to come out and root for Yale....HINT HINT! he11, I'd even call the AD dept. to see if you send out mass email or run an ad in the local paper. Together w/ BC, Yale could make this a very unpleasant game for the Sue.
                        "I'm not looking for the best players, Craig, I'm lookin' for the right ones......"

Comment

Originally posted by yaledoc View Post
                          Dear Sue;

Who said anyone is worried? I am reminded of what Noah Welch's dad said to Joe Zappala's dad BEFORE a crucial game at Bright several years back: "Win or lose, tomorrow morning..... your kid still wakes up an arrogant *********." Oh, sorry, I guess I'm NOT a neutral observer.

Fixed that for you.

Back to the subject at hand, I don't see any possible way Yale will beat UND. However, UND could beat itself by taking bad penalties. As previously mentioned, if UND loses, it's automatically blamed on poor officiating.

Comment

What did I tell you back in February about staying away from those store brand frosty flakes?
                            You one of yankeefat's lacky's now? He can't fight his own battles?

If he can spew his stuff all over the site (although it has been downplayed this year), he sure has heck can take it.
                            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                              You one of yankeefat's lacky's now? He can't fight his own battles?

If he can spew his stuff all over the site (although it has been downplayed this year), he sure has heck can take it.
                              i dont agree with everything he says, but he said nothing, TT just was looking to make fun of someone and made himself look like a tool in the process. argue with the moron yale/nodak fans instead.
                              time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by Duey View Post
                                If I were a Yale fan I'd be ALL OVER THE BC threads and school websites and getting them to encourage BC fans to come out and root for Yale
                                I will personally be trying to make some friends with the Yale section and see if they'll let me in their domain. I'm going to be very vocally pro-Yale in that game. I know of one other BC student who is going that is cheering hard for Yale as well.

It has nothing to do with NoDak, either, we just both like Yale.
                                Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-24-2010, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X