Try to keep up, jcarter.
    leave it to a bc fan to criticize another bc fan... cold
    NATIONAL CHAMPIONS- 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010
    HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS- 9
    BEANPOT TITLES- We'll let BU fans keep track

Comment

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by PCM View Post
      Studies show that sentences of shorter length are easier to read. Don't let Dirty bamboozle you with his word-wrap knowledge.
      Thanks, PCM. It's nice to hear your voice of reason. Assuming
      DIRTY delivers two more impeccable posts, please join us for a post-game brew. My treat!

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        I love Guida's
        Haven't been since I was a kid. I really should get down there again, I live like 2 and half miles away.
        no google, Middlefield, Ct is right below your screen name.
        Yes, I know that, that's what I figured you googled.
        BTW coming to the game with a BC fan and will be rooting for your team in game one.
        I will be sticking around for game two and will be vocal in my support of the Elis. I was brought up a Yalie.
        Originally posted by superfan11 View Post
        leave it to a bc fan to criticize another bc fan... cold
        I'm sorry, I really just don't think you are actually a BC fan.

I'll eat my words if you can prove you are... no hard feelings, it's just a suspicion. It has less to do with you than the guy we think you are.

Shoot me an email with your BC email address? Salzano at BC dot edu.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

How do I determine which rocket scientist gave me this neg rep comment?

"oh hai. thnx 4 postingz"

It escapes me as to why a website with so many people who dislike one another even has this feature? Don't we disrespect each other enough openly in the forum?
          Last edited by LTsatch; 03-23-2010, 08:59 PM.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            Yes, I know that, that's what I figured you googled.
            I will be sticking around for game two and will be vocal in my support of the Elis. I was brought up a Yalie.
            No google needed West Haven born and bred and know the state like the back of my hand, especially road side dives, don't get me going on the steamed cheeseburgers up that way. We will be at The Irish Times before the game.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

It escapes me as to why a website with so many people who dislike one another even has this feature? Don't we disrespect each other enough openly in the forum?
              Complaining about neg reps is for n00bs.

Having said that, not signing reps is lame.
              How do I determine which rocket scientist gave me this neg rep comment?
              Pony up the $15 for USCHO Extra, it tells you who sent the rep.

Comment

I think the probable BC UNDie match up if it occurs will be a good game. BC is the only team in the east with a chance to win the whole schabang. The girls are playing very good hockey right now ( I hate to say that but it's truth). Their D is undoubtedly the best in the country which makes up for their less than stellar goal tender. The last time these two met was in the Denver FF in 08 and BC crushed em. Do I need to bring that up? Does any out there remember that game? It was so close and engaging?

I think the Sioux get revenge and the green mob floods FF at the FF. There's a dam good chance that they'll be three WCHA programs in Motown. The Redhawks and the Sioux is yet another intriguing potential match up.
                Go Pioneers!

Comment

This thread might be better than the time BC was preparing to take on the Purple Eagles of Niagara in Manchester.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  I reiterate, someone who does not grasp word wrap should not be offering anyone else help about anything.
                  Oh, I thought it was supposed to be a poem

Originally posted by awesome-o View Post
                  I don't understand how North Dakota wins the WCHA Final Five but then has to travel to the Northeast and get put in the same bracket as the second best team in the nation (Boston College) when SCSU loses to UND but gets to go to the get X and put in the same bracket as Wisconsin a team that the huskies beat last week and doesn't deserve a 1 seed, sioux should've been given the 1 seed in the Midwest instead of the badgers and its the badgers or huskies that should be traveling to the northeast region to play yale and bc
                  Just curious, have you ever heard of the PWR?

If anyone got screwed in this process, it was Yale. Should be playing Bemidji instead of NDU. As I said earlier they did not even get the courtesy of a reacharound from the committee.
                  NDU...smooth

Originally posted by yaledoc View Post
                  Sorry,Scarlet, I'll try to do better. BTW, I grew up in Brookline, spent 6 years at Boston Latin School, went to college,medical,and graduate school in New England..... and for the life of me I have NEVER heard of "Meffa" MA. Please enlighten. Where is it?
                  Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    Complaining about neg reps is for n00bs.

Having said that, not signing reps is lame.
                    Pony up the $15 for USCHO Extra, it tells you who sent the rep.
                    No sleep lost here, as a n00b I get one pass for complaining. Thanks for the explanation.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

as a n00b I get one pass for complaining.
                      ...Touché.

Comment

Uh oh... does this thread feel like it just got... heavier?