Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

go Sioux!

That's about all I got...
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      And for the visitors out west Worcester is pronounced "Woostah" not "Werchester".
      Huh?

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1pBM6qhMnsw&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1pBM6qhMnsw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
      'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by dolan View Post
        Yeah. That 'territory' has 7 national championships. How about your ****ty program?
        i dont think you should talk about the "quality of your program" when your coach gets suspended for flipping off a ref and your captain only gets suspended for a weekend and keeps his "C" after a DUI... just a thought
        NATIONAL CHAMPIONS- 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010
        HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS- 9
        BEANPOT TITLES- We'll let BU fans keep track

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
          Huh?

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1pBM6qhMnsw&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1pBM6qhMnsw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
          This thwead is stawting to wub me the wong way.

Comment

Originally posted by licwinko View Post
            Is it true that BC really isn't in Boston?
            It's also true that "Manwich" doesn't taste like...nevermind.
            A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Originally posted by superfan11 View Post
              i dont think you should talk about the "quality of your program" when your coach gets suspended for flipping off a ref and your captain only gets suspended for a weekend and keeps his "C" after a DUI... just a thought
              Here's another thought. Hakstol and all of the current players had nothing to do with any of the national titles (besides this year). But, for what it's worth, you keep raising and playing those little angels, because everyone knows that national titles don't mean anything, it's all about the integrity of the guys you have playing!! Who needs Championships right!?

Comment

Originally posted by superfan11 View Post
                JUST A THOUGHT....

Do some more research on the North Dakota program before you come spewing on here.

Our CAPTAIN has been injured and hasn't played since November. Nor has he EVER had a DUI or been suspended.

Matt Frattin is not a captain. He was suspended for a semester for his DUI, not a weekend, and he was acquitted of that charge. But that's really not the point here. The point is that you know little to nothing about our program. You'll fit right in at ESPN. You should send in a job application!

Comment

He's talking about Matt Greene, not Chay Genoway. While he may be talking about an event from five years ago, at least he understands word wrap. That's a plus.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Strangest thread ever.
                    Yale and NoDak fans fighting?
                    Didn't expect this.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I'm torn on who to support in this thread.

I have tons of respect for the North Dakota program. The respectful rivalry between BC and North Dakota is awesome.

However, most of my family grew up in New Haven, my cousin graduated from Yale 3 years ago... needless to say, I was brought up a Yalie.

I'm rooting for Yale in the game because 1) NoDak is wicked good right now and 2) I really like Yale... but the Yale fans are making themselves look kind of dumb in this thread.
                      Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-22-2010, 10:16 PM.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
                        JUST A THOUGHT....

Do some more research on the North Dakota program before you come spewing on here.

Our CAPTAIN has been injured and hasn't played since November. Nor has he EVER had a DUI or been suspended.

Matt Frattin is not a captain. He was suspended for a semester for his DUI, not a weekend, and he was acquitted of that charge. But that's really not the point here. The point is that you know little to nothing about our program. You'll fit right in at ESPN. You should send in a job application!
                        ....actually it sounds like you know little to nothing about your "quality program" huh???..... ill get that espn job app. for ya buddy
                        NATIONAL CHAMPIONS- 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010
                        HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS- 9
                        BEANPOT TITLES- We'll let BU fans keep track

Comment

BC straddles the city line, about 2/3 is in Newton and 1/3, including Conte Forum, is in Boston.
                          Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Granted I'm not an Ivy League graduate so forgive me if I don't understand, but would you please explain your response?. Thanks. I'm referring to Superfan11.
                            Last edited by vikingdaunte; 03-22-2010, 10:31 PM. Reason: imcomplete response

Comment

Originally posted by bostonfan86 View Post
                              This thwead is stawting to wub me the wong way.
                              Nevermind, hope the Nanooks have their way with ya!
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                I'm torn on who to support in this thread.

I have tons of respect for the North Dakota program. The respectful rivalry between BC and North Dakota is awesome.

However, most of my family grew up in New Haven, my cousin graduated from Yale 3 years ago... needless to say, I was brought up a Yalie.

I'm rooting for Yale in the game because 1) NoDak is wicked good right now and 2) I really like Yale... but the Yale fans are making themselves look kind of dumb in this thread.
                                Just having some fun Tony, as townie not a gownie, I will allow myself to wallow in some BS before the real game. I would love to have a productive discussion with the fans of BC and UND about the offensive strengths of Yale and some of the disadvantages we face as the underdogs along with Alaska. There is a serious lack of respect for both of the lower seeds in this thread and in the respective favorites home threads, so in my case I feel it's what they don't know that might hurt them. One thing about Yale, we are certainly well rested.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X