• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by Stories View Post
    False. I didn't apply to Harvard
    Hahvahd, actually.
    Yale Hockey '09 ECAC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
      So any plans to watch a little hockey this weekend?
      I bought good Worcester seats a month ago. The sight lines there are poor. The closer to the ice, the less you can see.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Rosie's Rebounds: NCAA Tournament Edition:

http://www.insidehockey.com/columns/6267

Comment

And for the visitors out west Worcester is pronounced "Woostah" not "Werchester".

As in "The Sioux are going to Werchester to beat the crap out of those gosh darn Eli's, you betcha".

BTW now that I think of it why does Palin sound like she is from Fargo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TgDanmWkg
          Last edited by LTsatch; 03-22-2010, 03:09 PM.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by yhforlife View Post
            What a strange vibe.
            It's only strange because you're a Yale fan.

Who knows, maybe it was a sarcastic post by me?

Comment

What? North Dakota is a school? I thought it was some territory in Canada.
              Yale Hockey '09 ECAC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                BTW now that I think of it why does Palin sound like she is from Fargo?
                Any way we can pose a moratorium on mentioning Trig's mom? Haven't we Alaskans suffered enough?

Comment

I haven't seen it posted here yet, but is the DCU Center Olympic or NHL size ice, could make a huge difference to Alaska.

Comment

Originally posted by yhforlife View Post
                    What? North Dakota is a school? I thought it was some territory in Canada.
                    Yeah. That 'territory' has 7 national championships. How about your ****ty program?

Comment

Originally posted by birdman View Post
                      I haven't seen it posted here yet, but is the DCU Center Olympic or NHL size ice, could make a huge difference to Alaska.
                      I believe it's NHL size. An AHL team plays there.

Comment

NHL ice and it was garbage in 2008

Comment

Originally posted by bignick33 View Post
                          I believe it's NHL size. An AHL team plays there.
                          Not a good sign for UAF, they do better on the larger ice, and play most of their games on large ice, I would think it is harder to adapt to the small ice, not to mention the speed and skill of BC. Could be a long day. Lets hope Greenham is on his game.

Comment

How old is Greenham? He's already balding?!!

*****http://alaskananooks.com/images/2009/9/15/xsmall_Scott_Greenham_web.jpg******
                            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                            -
                            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                              How old is Greenham? He's already balding?!!

*****http://alaskananooks.com/images/2009/9/15/xsmall_Scott_Greenham_web.jpg******
                              Yeah but don't forget that one human year is equal to seven Eskimo years. Kinda throws things all out of proportion. I think it has something to do with the 24 hours of sunlight or something.
                              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                they can't fly out of fairbanks?!?!
                                They will fly out of Fairbanks to Anchorage or Seattle, then to Minneapolis...They leave today (Monday) and will be in Boston by Tuesday...They do this all the time for CCHA games...Won't be an issue!

Comment

Working...
                                X