Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

You guys are over-thinking this. Quick hop to Miami (hope you don't bump into the Redhawks), then on to Worcester.

*****http://i130.***********.com/albums/p248/mmffbks/NCAAFlight.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
      You guys are over-thinking this. Quick hop to Miami (hope you don't bump into the Redhawks), then on to Worcester.

*****http://i130.***********.com/albums/p248/mmffbks/NCAAFlight.jpg******
      Winner.
      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by yaledoc View Post
        13 posts a day,Dirty; did it ever occur to you that
        perhaps you have too much time on your hands? Anyway,
        be nice to us Yalies....... you might need a real job someday.
        I doubt I'll ever have to ask for a job from a guy who doesn't grasp the concept of word wrap.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So I was just looking at the UAF athletics webpage...and there's no mention of Alaska playing BC next Saturday in Worcester...it's not even on the hockey team's schedule??? What's up with that? I thought this was UAF's first tournament appearance? Where's the excitement UAF athletics? I smell bulletin board material, Jerry! Shouldn't there be a huge picture of a polar bear chomping an eagle on their homepage? Or at least a polar bear flying a jet shooting down an eagle with a missile?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this game. The only game against a non-Hockey East opponent I've seen BC play in person all season was against Harvard...and well...they're no fun. Alaska seems like a bit of an under-the-radar team/program that's headed in the right direction. It should be a fun game. I'm really interested to see how many UAF fans will be there. Are any of the ones on this board going? I'm sure UND will bring a bunch (I even saw some Sioux fans at the Garden on Friday) and Yale will bring a decent amount. Also does UAF have a pepband? If they do I assume they aren't making the trip...right?

Edit: I just checked their website again, and now it's finally up there! It must be that time zone difference or something...
          Last edited by bcfan131; 03-22-2010, 12:45 AM.
          Boston College '12
          1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            I doubt I'll ever have to ask for a job from a guy who doesn't grasp the concept of word wrap.
            Pleeeeeaaaaase! Bring a list of your medications to Worcester
            with you........ whatever you are taking DOESN'T seem to be working.

Comment

So what makes some people think that Yale can beat the WCHA champions? Was it losing to Brown in the ECAC quarters?

Comment

Pleeeeeaaaaase! Bring a list of your medications to Worcester
                with you........ whatever you are taking DOESN'T seem to be working.
                You don't know
                what I'm talking
                about
                do you?
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  So what makes some people think that Yale can beat the WCHA champions? Was it losing to Brown in the ECAC quarters?
                  No, it's the fact that they're a powerhouse like Air Force. Duh.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Well I mean, UNH lost to BC in the Hockey East Quarters, and they beat UND last year...and UVM lost to UML in the Hockey East Quarters, and they beat Yale...oh...woops...
                    Boston College '12
                    1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

13 posts a day,Dirty; did it ever occur to you that
                      perhaps you have too much time on your hands? Anyway,
                      be nice to us Yalies....... you might need a real job someday.
                      This is pretty poorly punctuated.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Can someone tell me how far New Haven is from Worchester?

Comment

Originally posted by vikingdaunte View Post
                          http://www.afunnystuff.com/forumpics/googlemofo.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by vikingdaunte View Post
                            My pleasure, Vike. According to Sergei's and Larry's little
                            company, as the crow flies from the Yale President's house to the DCU
                            Center, it is 98.9 miles with an estimated driving time of 1hr 50min.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I'm feeling a strong vibe.. Sioux vs. Alaska
                                Last edited by dolan; 03-22-2010, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X