Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by Yalewhaler View Post
    Yale also outshot that Wisco team 42-22 at Wisco. If Yale still had Backman, I would think they would have the power to not only beat Nodak, but to get to the frozen four. The playoffs may of proved that Backman is the driving force of this team.

Yale will also need to get better goaltending if it wants any shot in even giving Nodak a game.

BC fans on this board though are looking a little cocky, you guys have the best forwards I've seen in college hockey, but goaltending seems to escape your team as well at times.
    I think this may be a tough regional. He'll probably stick with Muse but Milner is a solid backup if York decides to go with him.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Yale is going to be punked in the face so hard it's going to be funny. I give Alaska a better chance of winning this regional than Yale.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        Yale is going to be punked in the face so hard it's going to be funny. I give Alaska a better chance of winning this regional than Yale.
        It's this type of statement that will make Yale winning the game all the better, get past the Nanooks first Southie. The greatest threat to the two top seeds is looking past the supposed patsies.
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          Cheap bastid!
          i think the boys and i are going to the denver-cornell game saturday. then the sioux-igles game sunday.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
            The greatest threat to the two top seeds is looking past the supposed patsies.
            Agreed. BC and UND are favored to win, but if they fail to prepare for their games on Saturday, neither will be playing on Sunday.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              if they fail to prepare for their games on Saturday, neither will be playing on Sunday.
              Thanks, John Madden.
              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

FYI to all the fans going to the games in the NE Region, if you want some food at the game you better buy it in the first period. They will run out fast with all the 400 lb fat *** Sue fans at the game. As far as beer goes, you probably have until about 5 mins into the first period before those hicks suck the place dry. Just a friendly heads up.
                Last edited by RinkPig; 03-21-2010, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                  Thanks, John Madden.

I state the obvious so others don't have to.
                  North Dakota

Comment

Alaska is going to have a long day of travel. Depending on the aircraft they use, they might be able to do without the Chicago stop.*****http://www.chrisvanveen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/map1.jpg******
                    Chris V
                    Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                      FYI to all the fans going to the games in the NE Region, if you want some food at the game you better buy it in the first period. They will run out fast with all the 400 lb fat *** Sue fans at the game. As far as beer goes, you probably have until about 5 mins into the first period before those hicks suck the place dry. Just a friendly heads up.

You make me laugh.
                      North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                        Alaska is going to have a long day of travel. Depending on the aircraft they use, they might be able to do without the Chicago stop.*****http://www.chrisvanveen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/map1.jpg******
                        they can't fly out of fairbanks?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                          I was under the impression that they would fly to Minneapolis first...and then to Boston. Not sure though...
                          North Dakota

Comment

I didn't realize Yale still had a hockey team.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Didn't Alaska upset BC a long time ago when Ceglaski was the BC coach during a playoff series?
                              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

You make me laugh.
                                worcester has experience with the sioux... wasn't it six years ago they came in and won the beanpot?

Comment

Working...
                                X