Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

    It's true, the only thing Connecticut gets out of NY and Mass. is traffic. I think there is a New England College in Springfield Mass. as well. What hick town is UND in?
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

    Comment


    • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

      Originally posted by licwinko View Post
      That's nice, but New England College is in New Hampshire.
      Is that supposed to mean something? NH is in NE last time I checked.

      Comment


      • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

        Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        It's true, the only thing Connecticut gets out of NY and Mass. is traffic.
        Not true, Connecticut, especially the New Haven area, also gets people who couldn't get in to Harvard.

        Comment


        • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

          Five. Seven. Five, hmm
          Syllables in a haiku,
          Or BC fan's weight?

          Note: to keep things civil I changed wife's to fan's, but I think it's a change better suited for UND fans, from what I read.

          Comment


          • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

            Yale fans:

            Which Bulldog goalie?
            Is it Nick, Jeff or Billy
            Or is it all three?
            Last edited by HostileAndAbusive; 03-22-2010, 03:17 PM.

            Comment


            • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

              Originally posted by dolan View Post
              I'm feeling a strong vibe.. Sioux vs. Alaska
              I like that!
              If it does happen, there will be a rematch next fall in Anchorage's Tournament!
              Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

              Comment


              • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                Originally posted by Schlacker Rat View Post
                I like that!
                If it does happen, there will be a rematch next fall in Anchorage's Tournament!
                Alaska has as much of a chance in beating BC as Sarah Palin does of getting a standing ovation at Boston Common.

                Comment


                • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                  Originally posted by licwinko View Post
                  Five. Seven. Five, hmm
                  Syllables in a haiku,
                  Or BC fan's weight?

                  Note: to keep things civil I changed wife's to fan's, but I think it's a change better suited for UND fans, from what I read.
                  Ya I'm not sure I get this one. Didn't realize BC fans had a reputation of being overweight.

                  Just like Yale will do against UND, epic fail.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                    It's too bad jcarter was kicked out of BC threads due to that bet. I would like for him to teach us more about haiku.
                    Boston College '12
                    1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

                    Comment


                    • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                      North Dagaota
                      Sue fans staying home...
                      If they travel to Worcester
                      Who will bang the goats?
                      Wisconsin is going to be in the St Paul regional, not Worcester.
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

                      Fighting Sioux Hockey

                      Comment


                      • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                        Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        So, you're a chick?
                        Two words: "Man Crush"

                        Don't worry, you will see on Saturday, and hopefully Sunday.
                        BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954


                        Bentley Falcons Hockey

                        Comment


                        • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                          Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                          Alaska has as much of a chance in beating BC as Sarah Palin does of getting a standing ovation at Boston Common.
                          You never know, those spare change news guys may have some different politics.
                          time to write new history

                          Comment


                          • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                            Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                            Wisconsin is going to be in the St Paul regional, not Worcester.
                            Well played.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                              Originally posted by dolan View Post
                              I'm feeling a strong vibe.. Sioux vs. Alaska
                              What a strange vibe.
                              Yale Hockey '09 ECAC Champions

                              Comment


                              • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                                Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                                Not true, Connecticut, especially the New Haven area, also gets people who couldn't get in to Harvard.
                                False. I didn't apply to Harvard
                                Dog Lover: Terriers and Bulldogs
                                Boston University '06/'08
                                Yale University '13

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X