Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    This would indicate either mental illness or being college age. Either way you are not worth any more of my time. I hope one day that your anger issues clear up with age or medication. I can't wait to witness NDU's loss in person tomorrow.
    You aren't qualified to diagnose anyone with a disorder and what does "being of college age" have to do with anything? Sounds like stereotying. Keep waiting, Gale tied Wisconsin in January which besides Mass. was the only out of conference team worth mentioning. I wish UND could faceoff against powerhouses like RPI,Quinnipiac, and Union every year, besides Cornell who have you beaten that would make you think Gale is going to beat UND?
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by aweise View Post
      Is any of the TV/video coverage available online somewhere?
      ESPN360

http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360...HO&league=NCAA
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by aweise View Post
        Is any of the TV/video coverage available online somewhere?
        espn360.com (but you have to have certain internet providers or something like that, it'll ask you)

Can't find the game on justin.tv either

Application for Admission to the WCHA:
        http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
        Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
        Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
        All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
          espn360.com (but you have to have certain internet providers or something like that, it'll ask you)

Can't find the game on justin.tv either

Thanks...I tried espn360, but my ISP isn't in their list.

Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

try the NCAA website

Comment

I doubt BC needs it but good luck anyway and **** you midco cable for not supporting espn360, comcast here i come.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by SMD View Post
                try the NCAA website
                Looks like all they have is the Gametracker.
                Union Hockey

Comment

Good luck to the Sioux!
                  "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

I don't know if its Holy Cross or new NCAA protocol, but I remember this from 2008 and it has happened again today. They have the national anthem prior to announcing the starting lineups, they don't announce the hometowns of the starters and they drowned out the BC band with stupid arena music after BC's first goal. Lame.
                    National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                    Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                    Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                    two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                    b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                      I don't know if its Holy Cross or new NCAA protocol, but I remember this from 2008 and it has happened again today. They have the national anthem prior to announcing the starting lineups, they don't announce the hometowns of the starters and they drowned out the BC band with stupid arena music after BC's first goal. Lame.
                      They did the same thing in Albany yesterday, except they didn't drown out the bands too much...only during play stoppages, not after goals.
                      Last edited by aweise; 03-27-2010, 01:32 PM.
                      Union Hockey

Comment

If you want to watch the BC/Alaska game, here's a link:

http://www.justin.tv/eagleoutsider#r=KHhHLo8~

There's no sound, but you can watch that and listen to either the BC or Alaska radio feed
                        Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                        http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                        Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                        Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                        All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Watch out for those polar bears from outer space in Worcester now!

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O5YjPteCPLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O5YjPteCPLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Pulling for the CCHA in this one as well as their first appearance in the tourney ... so .... Go Nanooks!
                          (although I hope they know they can't win this one in a shootout!)

Comment

Hey Cross C and Cross C! Glad to see the statements! You are correct they do not need luck. Mental Prep is key! Best wishes 1-1 going into the third!

BC better stay out of the box.
                            "Coach" Coach" I need a shift off I got no legs! No kidding your official hockey name just changed from Drill Killer to Minus 6.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                              If you want to watch the BC/Alaska game, here's a link:

http://www.justin.tv/eagleoutsider#r=KHhHLo8~

There's no sound, but you can watch that and listen to either the BC or Alaska radio feed
                              Thank You!

Comment

Congrats to BC on the win! And a congrats to Alaska for getting this far and toughing it out against one of the top teams in the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X