Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

    Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    Providence and Brown.
    Also, Robert Morris.

    Comment


    • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

      Originally posted by Federal League View Post
      Providence and Brown.
      Originally posted by irishfan85
      Also, Robert Morris.
      Well done! When I said team (singular) I forgot about the third place games.

      Comment


      • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

        Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
        Just because you're not bright enough to understand the point doesn't mean they didn't make it. Show just a little class. Nobody wants to read that crap.
        I understand what they are saying but I don't care, I'll ask them to move over and make room for you on the teary eye express.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

        Comment


        • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

          Originally posted by Federal League View Post
          RIT is 10-0-0 in its last 10 and 14-2-0 in its last 16. Of course, they play in the AHA, so...

          Edit: And Michigan's 6-0-0 in its last 6 and 8-1-0 in its last 9. Not saying either of them are or aren't playing better than BC or UND; just pointing out that there are other very hot teams right now.

          Double edit: Just realized you're from Billerica. Did you go to the high school? What year did you graduate? Class of '07 right here.
          Good points. I guess I was just thinking of BC and UND cause they've been hot for a longer time than other schools and haven't played solely cupcake teams.

          And yes! Class of '08 all the way!
          Last edited by bcfan131; 03-26-2010, 10:35 PM.
          Boston College '12
          1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

          Comment


          • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

            Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            I understand what they are saying but I don't care,
            This would indicate either mental illness or being college age. Either way you are not worth any more of my time. I hope one day that your anger issues clear up with age or medication. I can't wait to witness NDU's loss in person tomorrow.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

            Comment


            • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

              Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
              This would indicate either mental illness or being college age. Either way you are not worth any more of my time. I hope one day that your anger issues clear up with age or medication. I can't wait to witness NDU's loss in person tomorrow.
              If you're going to be delusional, at least get the acronym right. It's UND, smarty pants. The UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA. Not North Dakota University. And yes, there is a difference.

              Better prepare for a rude awakening tomorrow.

              Comment


              • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
                If you're going to be delusional, at least get the acronym right. It's UND, smarty pants. The UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA. Not North Dakota University. And yes, there is a difference.

                Better prepare for a rude awakening tomorrow.
                I know there is a difference and have actually been using the NDU acronym to annoy the UND faithful, all good fun, carry on.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

                Comment


                • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                  Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  I understand what they are saying but I don't care, I'll ask them to move over and make room for you on the teary eye express.
                  It's apparent that you don't care. Usually NoDak fans are fairly classy and respectful. I guess there's always the exception that proves the rule.
                  sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

                  Comment


                  • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                    Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                    It's apparent that you don't care. Usually NoDak fans are fairly classy and respectful. I guess there's always the exception that proves the rule.
                    we have Dirty in our fanbase. That drags us down to the bottom of classiness.
                    Sioux Yeah Yeah

                    Comment


                    • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                      Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                      we have Dirty in our fanbase. That drags us down to the bottom of classiness.
                      Actually, I think Dirty represents Fighting Sioux Hockey to the fullest extent. I'm glad he's on my side.
                      'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

                      Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

                      There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

                      Comment


                      • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                        Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                        I know there is a difference and have actually been using the NDU acronym to annoy the UND faithful, all good fun, carry on.
                        I sure hope NDU can keep up with YCC (Yale Community College) tomorrow!!
                        License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

                        Comment


                        • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                          Wait. Yale has a hockey team? I thought their collegiate activities consisted of a 'Math League' team which participated in the 'Great Nerds Conference'.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                            Originally posted by Blackheart View Post
                            I sure hope NDU can keep up with YCC (Yale Community College) tomorrow!!
                            Speed to the puck will be a major factor.

                            Originally posted by dolan View Post
                            Wait. Yale has a hockey team? I thought their collegiate activities consisted of a 'Math League' team which participated in the 'Great Nerds Conference'.
                            Played the first collegiate hockey game ever.

                            No nerd here, I just put out the fires on their campus. Actually I am a YCC drop out
                            Goodnight, gotta get up early for the ride to Woostah, good luck to all this thread has been fun.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

                            Comment


                            • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                              Anyone know who the refs are for these games? I know with UND's physical play they have a trend to not tone it down a notch when it comes tight called games. Could have a huge impact on the outcome of the game, not sure how good Yale is on the power play, but they can score so staying out of the box could be the key. Sorry to break up all the back and forth banter of who's better than the other. carry on! I enjoy the reading.
                              Where the H*ll did I put my Beer!

                              Comment


                              • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                                Does the NCAA mandate that BC has to stay in a local Worcester hotel like the other three teams, or are they free to stay back at Chestnut Hill and 'commute?'

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X