Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Re: cross cheque:

Absolutely. Grand Slam FTW! You can never have too much bacon.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I hope nobody mentions that the University of North Dakota is almost not in North Dakota.
      Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

So, add "inability to live up to a fair and square bet" to jcarter's resume for worst poster on USCHO.
        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
        -
        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Now at least you have me laughing because I don't know if you meant ascent or if you truly do love Jerry's unique accent...

I do mean I respect his accent because it is like mine. He talks like what a regular person should talk like.

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
            I do.
            I will punch you in the elbow.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
              worst poster on USCHO.
              I thought that was me!

Application for Admission to the WCHA:
              http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
              Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
              Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
              Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
              All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

48 hours from now, I think two teams will be on planes flying back west.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                  48 hours from now, I think two teams will be on planes flying back west.
                  I hope one of them is Yale
                  Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                  http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                  Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                  Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                  Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                  All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                    Of course it's your favorite post piglet, they're talking about Denny's.
                    What is your favorite? Or do you just ask for the bottle of whipped cream and just eat that?
                    BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                    National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                    Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by PCM View Post
                      I hope nobody mentions that the University of North Dakota is almost not in North Dakota.
                      It almost isn't since most students are usually at Whitey's, right?
                      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Good update on the Yale website with some newer updated player profiles.

http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20100323sjvfwv
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                          I was thinking UND was almost in Minnesota, but you're probably more accurate.
                          Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                            nah, Whitey's is the older crowd bar. Although they do have table shuffleboard there.

Yale wins.
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Burlington Vt, any place where the Prius and the Volvo are the standard vehicle is not for me.
                              dash 8
                              what does North Dakota's gov't have that Minnesota won't have? A budget Surplus

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                                nah, Whitey's is the older crowd bar. Although they do have table shuffleboard there.

Yale wins.
                                This.

Unless you're 40+, Whitey's is off-limits.

I will take me some Rhombus Guys though!

Comment

Working...
                                X