Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

    Originally posted by licwinko View Post
    fixed your name
    Clever
    ___________________________________________
    BOBCAT GOLD AND BLUE THROUGH AND THROUGH!

    Comment


    • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

      Originally posted by yaledoc View Post
      I decided to make a brief and FINAL exception for your, shall we say,
      indelicate insult to my parents. They paid TUITION all six years. Sorry to burst your bubble. Please read AND THINK ABOUT my penultimate post.
      Good day!
      Don't let the door hit you on the way out... I am sure it is heavy and quite expensive...

      Comment


      • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

        Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        Hang on, I can't read what you're saying, the glare from the pictures I have open is making it impossible to read your post...

        *****http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs478.ash1/26208_674204476677_1619413_39186425_4600317_n.jpg******
        *****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs220.snc3/22744_666584881407_1619413_38941430_8372591_n.jpg******

        Let me close these... there we go...
        There were several reasons to make that comment:

        1) He's a BU fan.
        1a) I don't like BU.
        2) His girth is rather prodigious.
        3) It was funny. Whether you thought it was or not, I don't care, because *I* thought it was funny, so I'm just going to give myself a pat on the back for my wonderful little bit of humor. So deal.
        Dear Yankeefan,
        If you are concerned about this fool teasing you don't be. Look at him and his acne laden boyfriend, they obviously masturbate together while playing dungeons and dragons. Send him some face treatment and a stapler so he can pull his lip over his head and staple it to the back of his neck, Frosted Flakes have turned Tony tTiger in to Babe tPig.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

        Comment


        • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

          Originally posted by yaledoc View Post

          calling New Britain (CT) "New Bri-UN".
          Get it correct Yailie, it's "Hard Hi-UN New Bri-UN".

          I can say that, because my GF was born there.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PCM View Post
            But going out of your way to harass fans of the team that ended your season does?
            Hey now, I thought that was pretty harmless toward the non-Halo wearing contingent.

            Comment


            • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

              For all to laugh......

              ******* width="560" height="340">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGn3-RW8Ajk&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGn3-RW8Ajk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">
              BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
              National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
              Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954


              Bentley Falcons Hockey

              Comment


              • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                Originally posted by yaledoc View Post


                Well, my youthful friends, it seems that this thread has really begun to exceed all bounds of propriety. If the biggest "holes" that you, BCWH Superfan joe, and Dirty can poke in my intellect is not knowing what "word wrap" is and that "Meffa" is a reference to Medford,well,then, color me very proud. Except for studying (and teaching) at the Harvard School of Public Health in the late 1980s, I have not lived in Boston/New England since the late 1970s. I like going to the gym in January and coming out in my shirtsleeves (but that's just me!).
                As far as "Meffa" goes, I guess it falls into the same category as calling New Britain (CT) "New Bri-UN". One of my Yale roommates FROM New Britain had to explain THAT to me once, too. No matter how one slices the salami, such references strike me as mocking the blue-collar nature of these
                towns and/or the intellect of its citizens. Even more politically incorrect, it MIGHT be interpreted as mocking someone with a speech impediment or a person who has suffered a non-dominant hemisphere stroke (if that puzzles you go to medical school or look up dysarthria in Dorland's Medical Dictionary). Oh yes, I know that this post will set off a barrage of venom from the BC and North Dakota crowd. My apologies.
                Before you react to this by spewing back some vitriol, try THINKING about what I wrote. Yeah, I was 22 once. I've had too much to drink and done some stupid things. And yes, there was probably a time when I thought I knew more than ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY over the age of 50. BUT I NEVER mocked someone publically for their viewpoints. As a closing thought, BCWH Superfan joe and sterlippo, try showing THIS post to YOUR parents and see what THEY think. Finally, rather than getting drunk some Saturday night in the near future, try doing some volunteer work at a hospital or Stroke Rehab Center. You might learn something.
                As for this middle-aged, out-of-touch DUDE, I will now take MY father's advice ....... that having to do with grappling with certain barnyard animals and becoming like my eponymous friend from the land of the Sioux. I AM DONE for this hockey season. My sincerest wishes for some great, entertaining, injury-free hockey and safe travels for all. See you, G*d willing, in the FALL.
                You will not be missed.
                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                -
                Boston College Class of 2010

                Comment


                • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                  Originally posted by yaledoc View Post


                  Well, my youthful friends, it seems that this thread has really begun to exceed all bounds of propriety. If the biggest "holes" that you, BCWH Superfan joe, and Dirty can poke in my intellect is not knowing what "word wrap" is and that "Meffa" is a reference to Medford,well,then, color me very proud. Except for studying (and teaching) at the Harvard School of Public Health in the late 1980s, I have not lived in Boston/New England since the late 1970s. I like going to the gym in January and coming out in my shirtsleeves (but that's just me!).
                  As far as "Meffa" goes, I guess it falls into the same category as calling New Britain (CT) "New Bri-UN". One of my Yale roommates FROM New Britain had to explain THAT to me once, too. No matter how one slices the salami, such references strike me as mocking the blue-collar nature of these
                  towns and/or the intellect of its citizens. Even more politically incorrect, it MIGHT be interpreted as mocking someone with a speech impediment or a person who has suffered a non-dominant hemisphere stroke (if that puzzles you go to medical school or look up dysarthria in Dorland's Medical Dictionary). Oh yes, I know that this post will set off a barrage of venom from the BC and North Dakota crowd. My apologies.
                  Before you react to this by spewing back some vitriol, try THINKING about what I wrote. Yeah, I was 22 once. I've had too much to drink and done some stupid things. And yes, there was probably a time when I thought I knew more than ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY over the age of 50. BUT I NEVER mocked someone publically for their viewpoints. As a closing thought, BCWH Superfan joe and sterlippo, try showing THIS post to YOUR parents and see what THEY think. Finally, rather than getting drunk some Saturday night in the near future, try doing some volunteer work at a hospital or Stroke Rehab Center. You might learn something.
                  As for this middle-aged, out-of-touch DUDE, I will now take MY father's advice ....... that having to do with grappling with certain barnyard animals and becoming like my eponymous friend from the land of the Sioux. I AM DONE for this hockey season. My sincerest wishes for some great, entertaining, injury-free hockey and safe travels for all. See you, G*d willing, in the FALL.
                  Why did you choose Yale? Were you in the video?
                  BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                  National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                  Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954


                  Bentley Falcons Hockey

                  Comment


                  • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                    Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                    First off, being ninja'd is when you submit a post only to find that someone has posted the same thing only seconds earlier. .

                    Wow.....Is this *** guy for real?? If I knew what that meant I'd kick my own a**

                    I bet you're a big role playing guy.....meet in the park on Saturday and dress like dragon slayers and sh1t. Your awesomeness is off the charts
                    "I'm not looking for the best players, Craig, I'm lookin' for the right ones......"

                    Comment


                    • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                      This thread has gotten out of control....I love it.

                      I think you guys scared away the Alaska fans.
                      Boston College '12
                      1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

                      Comment


                      • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                        Originally posted by bcfan131 View Post
                        This thread has gotten out of control....I love it.

                        I think you guys scared away the Alaska fans.
                        .....both of them.
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

                        Comment


                        • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                          Yale beats UND. You heard it here first.
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

                          Comment


                          • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                            Brad Malone counts coup on O'Neill and Little, Yale realizes they aren't playing Quinnipiac and quit. Sioux 5 Yale 2, Yale's two goals are recorded in the first 24 seconds of the game while Eids figures out which direction is up.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

                            Comment


                            • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                              Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                              Dear Yankeefan,
                              If you are concerned about this fool teasing you don't be. Look at him and his acne laden boyfriend, they obviously masturbate together while playing dungeons and dragons. Send him some face treatment and a stapler so he can pull his lip over his head and staple it to the back of his neck, Frosted Flakes have turned Tony tTiger in to Babe tPig.
                              sounds about right....he may regret someone recognizing him at a game in the future.... even a bc fan
                              NATIONAL CHAMPIONS- 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010
                              HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS- 9
                              BEANPOT TITLES- We'll let BU fans keep track

                              Comment


                              • Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

                                Will Yale upset UND? Will the DCU center be able to contain the excitement? Will Yale even show up? Will Yaledoc make a run to Sam's club for a big box of Kleenex's? Will anybody care about the BC-Alaska game? Where did the Alaska Fans go? Is that the funniest youtube video there is? What should I eat for supper?

                                Stay tuned to this thread for these questions and more answered.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X