Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    Jerry York! Jerry York! Jerry York is a horse's *s.
    He's the meanest! Sucks the biggest pen is!
    Jerry York is a horses *s!
    have you been hanging out with depressed BU fans lately?
    time to write new history

Comment

FSN North will be televising the Sioux vs. Yale game on Saturday! Sioux fans can rest easy now!

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/?blog=74457
      Last edited by SiouxFanatic; 03-24-2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• I find it humorous that UND fans are usually the most vocal to whine about Gopher arrogance.

btw - mentioning that another team's season is over doesn't negate your dooshworthiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I find it humorous that UND fans are usually the most vocal to whine about Gopher arrogance.

btw - mentioning that another team's season is over doesn't negate your dooshworthiness.
          We just have to have some fun while we can. The worm always turns.

I'm sure you're right about Bucks, btw.

That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post

BC fans rip on me because I'm overweight and a BU fan, ...
            Isn't that redundant?
            License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              But going out of your way to harass fans of the team that ended your season does?
              Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                I will add one more thing here:

I find it absolutely amazing that someone could grow up in the Boston metro area and not get a reference to "Meffa." Really? It goes to show, you can get as many degrees as you want... you can still have your head up your *****.
                i said this earlier in the thread..............it is truly amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Blackheart View Post
                  Isn't that redundant?
                  Point Larusso!!!!!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by reBlur
                  the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                    have you been hanging out with depressed BU fans lately?
                    I'm engaged to one, but she's not all that depressed. But she does like to remind me how much BC sucks.
                    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Blackheart View Post
                      Isn't that redundant?
                      BING!

Comment

We're going to have to get Harvard fans in here to rip on Yale...

Skate79, paging Skate79
                        I think the Yale/Cornell rivalry is much more intense these days. Yale/Harvard only gives AD's an excuse to charge more for "The Game."

How many people on this crazy thread are actually attending the games on Saturday.
                        Section 107 up high here.
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                          How many people on this crazy thread are actually attending the games on Saturday.
                          Section 107 up high here.
                          Press box.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I got great seats...section 232

Comment

I will add one more thing here:

I find it absolutely amazing that someone could grow up in the Boston metro area and not get a reference to "Meffa." Really? It goes to show, you can get as many degrees as you want... you can still have your head up your *****.
                              I KNOW!!!![/Monica Gellar]

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                I KNOW!!!![/Monica Gellar]
                                :sob: :sob: :sob: FINE BY ME! [/TV geek]
                                time to write new history

Comment

Working...
                                X