X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yalehockeyfan
    replied
    Re: NCAA Selection Show

Yale definately got short end of stick based on how things are supposed to be done, but personally I don't think the system works properly to begin with, and with that said I think it is fair, and am psyched that will get to go to Worcester to watch them!

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied

What are the full brackets?

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

Whoa. Women's basketball. *flip*

Leave a comment:

• Federal League
    replied

Blake Geoffrion winning the Hobey? That was a joke, right? Who is this guy anyway?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
    What's up with all the ESPN.360 games this year -- are they going to allow the NCAAs to regionally syndicate them like they used to? Last year a whole bunch of these games were on ESPN2 plus ESPNU, doesn't look like it's happening this time.
    My guide did show regionals so I think they are bound for ESPNU/ESPN2.

Leave a comment:

• nmu_27
    replied

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    Miami and Yale got hosed.
    Well they would have played one of the teams from the WCHA championship game and now they play much closer to home. Denver and UW are also very close.

Leave a comment:

• WeWantMore
    replied

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
    What's up with all the ESPN.360 games this year -- are they going to allow the NCAAs to regionally syndicate them like they used to? Last year a whole bunch of these games were on ESPN2 plus ESPNU, doesn't look like it's happening this time.
    Yes, all the games on 360 will also be regionally syndicated.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
    Attendance is fine with Miami there, They got greedy...
    They watched Michigan beat y'all Friday and figure they'll do it again and save their collective asses in Detroit.

Leave a comment:

• HockeyMan2000
    replied

Leave a comment:

• redhawkman10
    replied

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
    Wow. Moy was surprisingly pretty wrong. Probably because he's the only one who made sense of the regionals. I truly feel bad for Miami, they deserve better.
    Yea maybe so, but I bet the boys want another crack at Michigan should they both win. First things first, got to beat Alabama-Huntsville. Miami did beat Michigan twice during the year.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Miami and Yale got hosed.

Leave a comment:

• hockeyenthusiast
    replied

Wow. Moy was surprisingly pretty wrong. Probably because he's the only one who made sense of the regionals. I truly feel bad for Miami, they deserve better.

Leave a comment:

• wchaforever
    replied

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    Melrose: "North Dakota had to win this game. They probably weren't gonna get in if they didn't win their conference."

Good call, Mullet.
    I heard the same thing and almost spit up orange juice. Why is Jeff Bridges doing the Selection show anyway?

Leave a comment:

• nmu_27
    replied

Split-squad for UND during Spring Training?

Leave a comment:

• Federal League
    replied

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    So Worcester should be BC/UND/Yale/Alaska, St Paul should be UW/SCSU/NMU/UVM
    Yep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X