X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puck Swami
    replied
    Re: NCAA Selection Show

Treat for Denver - a 1400 mile flight to Albany, and two NY schools in the bracket, as well as UNH.

Oh, well. Better than Yost.

Leave a comment:

• Onion Man
    replied

After watching Melrose, I think I miss Norton.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    Blake Geoffrion winning the Hobey? That was a joke, right? Who is this guy anyway?
    Barry picked the goalie from Cornell. He's definitely high on Cornell for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• midge843
    replied

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
    pretty good example of two guys who probably haven't watched a single college hockey game all year. where can I sign up to host this thing? even Hockydad would be a better choice then Melrose.
    Barry Melrose is an embarrassment to college hockey. He knows absolutely nothing about the sport and has no idea how to pronounce any of the players names. Also, get a **** haircut. It's not the 70's anymore, Barry
    Last edited by midge843; 03-21-2010, 11:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
    even Hockydad would be a better choice then Melrose.
    Bite your tongue.

Leave a comment:

• Eaglefan06
    replied

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
    Most of the time it turns out that is when you (any team with that run) is due for a loss....
    How did that work out for the field in 2008?

Leave a comment:

• mcfarljd
    replied

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
    Not really, Yale is #9 which should play #8 which is Bemidji. If you want to look at it, Bemidji gets hosed just as bad as Yale. Bemidji now has to play one of the hottest team in the country in almost a home game for Michigan.

Nothing you can do about it, got to win your games in front of you. Love Barry's pick and would take shawns pick. Both have Miami in the finals, Ill take that to the bank right now!
    Buccigross pick wasn't too bad either. Miami over Wisconsin. Reilly vs Brendan.

Leave a comment:

• Hobbit
    replied

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    Melrose: "North Dakota had to win this game. They probably weren't gonna get in if they didn't win their conference."

Good call, Mullet.
    Yep...for me he just lost the last residual bit of credibility that he had left

Leave a comment:

• Moose98
    replied

pretty good example of two guys who probably haven't watched a single college hockey game all year. where can I sign up to host this thing? even Hockydad would be a better choice then Melrose.

Leave a comment:

• Eaglefan06
    replied

Actual Bracket

St. Paul
    1. Wisconsin
    2. St. Cloud
    3. Northern Michigan
    4. Vermont

Fort Wayne
    1. Miami
    2. Bemidji State
    3. Michigan
    4. Huntsville

Albany
    1. Denver
    2. Cornell
    3. New Hampshire
    4. RIT

Worcester
    1. Boston Colllege
    2. North Dakota
    3. Yale
    4. Alaska

Leave a comment:

• kdaddy
    replied

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
    Barry and this other idiot do realize BC hasn't lost in 9 games? That is pretty comparable to 12-1-0.

Most of the time it turns out that is when you (any team with that run) is due for a loss....

Leave a comment:

• A Shot and a Goal
    replied

Yeah, I have to agree with Mr. College Hockey--Barry Melrose--North Dakota needed to win the WCHA tournament or it wouldn't have made the NCAA field of sixteen. Frankly, even though the Sioux won the WCHA event I'm surprised the team received an NCAA invitation. It should have be given to a more deserving team, say, AIC. Right Barry?

And just how is team captain 'Shay Jenoway' doing? I never thought anyone could make Wooger look like a genius, but by comparison, Barry Melrose does just that. What a complete moron.
    Last edited by A Shot and a Goal; 03-21-2010, 11:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
    Barry and this other idiot do realize BC hasn't lost in 9 games? That is pretty comparable to 12-1-0.
    Yeah, I was a little flabbergasted that neither of them had you guys in Detroit at all.

Leave a comment:

• Eaglefan06
    replied

Leave a comment:

• redhawkman10
    replied

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
    Well they would have played one of the teams from the WCHA championship game and now they play much closer to home. Denver and UW are also very close.
    Not really, Yale is #9 which should play #8 which is Bemidji. If you want to look at it, Bemidji gets hosed just as bad as Yale. Bemidji now has to play one of the hottest team in the country in almost a home game for Michigan.

Nothing you can do about it, got to win your games in front of you. Love Barry's pick and would take shawns pick. Both have Miami in the finals, Ill take that to the bank right now!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X