• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbit
    replied
    Re: NCAA Selection Show

Originally posted by Hobbit View Post
    To Clarify, I'm referring to Melrose's generally idiocy and not questioning the Cornell goalie, who is obviously a very legitimate Hobey candidate.
    Also...thanks for the neg rep on my attempt to poke fun at Mr. Mullet. Didn't know one neg rep could counter 5 positives reps.

Leave a comment:

• Wol4ine
    replied

Originally posted by CLS View Post
    Over/Under (or maybe Before/After) for the first "Ala-friggin'-bama? and Michigan/BU/Minnesota isn't in?!?!?!" post: 11:58 EDT.
    Michigan fans haven't complained about not being in for over 20 years. How did we rate getting mixed in with the BU and Minnie whinners?
    Originally posted by moose97 View Post
    Why? What happens when next year when RIT goes 37-0, winning the two AHA quarterfinal games and the AHA semi but then loses the AHA title game because American International (who finished 2-32 and 11th in AHA) gets hot for their only loss? So you're saying the NCAA should tell "college hockey" that RIT and AIC in that scenerio shouldn't both deserve to get in?

I ask again - how's this different than this years Michigan, who doesn't deserve to be in the tourney unless if they win tonight's game? (or, let's say, Brown, who was two ECACHL tourney wins away from the same thing UAH did)
    One difference is that if they gave the autobid to the league champ, instead of the tourney champ, Michigan would still be in by virtue of climbing to 12th in the PWR.

Swami, don't we have a Colorado College rule that concerns this?

Leave a comment:

• Hobbit
    replied

Originally posted by Hobbit View Post
    FYP
    To Clarify, I'm referring to Melrose's generally idiocy and not questioning the Cornell goalie, who is obviously a very legitimate Hobey candidate.

Leave a comment:

• PCM
    replied

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
    'Shay Jenoway'
    Barry was speaking Canadian.

Leave a comment:

• wchaforever
    replied

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
    Anyone know somewhere online that has the selection show up? Didn't get a chance to watch it this morning.
    I've never been more sincere in saying you didn't miss anything!!

Leave a comment:

• wchaforever
    replied

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    Melrose: "North Dakota had to win this game. They probably weren't gonna get in if they didn't win their conference."

Good call, Mullet.
    Does Jeff Bridges think the PWR is "posts with rebounds"?

Leave a comment:

• UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    replied

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
    He saw the game vs. UNH at the Whitt and is basing everything off that one game. Cornell did dismantle UNH that night but let's get real.
    That would be the one game he saw all year. Or even paid attention to the results.

Research clearly ain't Melrose's best friend.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
    He saw the game vs. UNH at the Whitt and is basing everything off that one game. Cornell did dismantle UNH that night but let's get real.
    So...logically...if UHN had won that game, Foster would win the Hobey and the Wildcats would be in the championship

Leave a comment:

• MUhawks628
    replied

Anyone know somewhere online that has the selection show up? Didn't get a chance to watch it this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Hobbit
    replied

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    Barry picked the goalie from Cornell. He's definitely high for some reason.
    FYP

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    Barry picked the goalie from Cornell. He's definitely high on Cornell for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
    Does the #1 seed get the early game at each regional?
    No... We're first in St. Paul...

Leave a comment:

• nmu_27
    replied

Does the #1 seed get the early game at each regional?

Leave a comment:

• Onion Man
    replied

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
    Yeah, I have to agree with Mr. College Hockey--Barry Melrose--North Dakota needed to win the WCHA tournament or it wouldn't have made the NCAA field of sixteen. Frankly, even though the Sioux won the WCHA event I'm surprised the team received an NCAA invitation. It should have be given to a more deserving team, say, AIC. Right Barry?

And just how is team captain 'Shay Jenoway' doing? I never thought anyone could make Wooger look like a genius, but by comparison, Barry Melrose does just thought. What a complete moron.
    Im surprised that MULLET didn't say North Dakota was leaving the WCHA for the CHA next season...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
    even Hockydad would be a better choice then Melrose.
    Now let's not go saying silly things...that's ESPN's job

Leave a comment:

Working...
X