NCAA Selection Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Selection Show

Anyone know somewhere online that has the selection show up? Didn't get a chance to watch it this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
      He saw the game vs. UNH at the Whitt and is basing everything off that one game. Cornell did dismantle UNH that night but let's get real.
      So...logically...if UHN had won that game, Foster would win the Hobey and the Wildcats would be in the championship

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        He saw the game vs. UNH at the Whitt and is basing everything off that one game. Cornell did dismantle UNH that night but let's get real.
        That would be the one game he saw all year. Or even paid attention to the results.

Research clearly ain't Melrose's best friend.
        Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
          Melrose: "North Dakota had to win this game. They probably weren't gonna get in if they didn't win their conference."

Good call, Mullet.
          Does Jeff Bridges think the PWR is "posts with rebounds"?

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
            Anyone know somewhere online that has the selection show up? Didn't get a chance to watch it this morning.
            I've never been more sincere in saying you didn't miss anything!!

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
              'Shay Jenoway'
              Barry was speaking Canadian.
              Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbit View Post
                FYP
                To Clarify, I'm referring to Melrose's generally idiocy and not questioning the Cornell goalie, who is obviously a very legitimate Hobey candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
                  Over/Under (or maybe Before/After) for the first "Ala-friggin'-bama? and Michigan/BU/Minnesota isn't in?!?!?!" post: 11:58 EDT.
                  Michigan fans haven't complained about not being in for over 20 years. How did we rate getting mixed in with the BU and Minnie whinners?
                  Originally posted by moose97 View Post
                  Why? What happens when next year when RIT goes 37-0, winning the two AHA quarterfinal games and the AHA semi but then loses the AHA title game because American International (who finished 2-32 and 11th in AHA) gets hot for their only loss? So you're saying the NCAA should tell "college hockey" that RIT and AIC in that scenerio shouldn't both deserve to get in?

I ask again - how's this different than this years Michigan, who doesn't deserve to be in the tourney unless if they win tonight's game? (or, let's say, Brown, who was two ECACHL tourney wins away from the same thing UAH did)
                  One difference is that if they gave the autobid to the league champ, instead of the tourney champ, Michigan would still be in by virtue of climbing to 12th in the PWR.

Swami, don't we have a Colorado College rule that concerns this?
                  No man is entitled to the benefits of freedom if he is not vigilant in its preservation. - Douglas MacArthur

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbit View Post
                    To Clarify, I'm referring to Melrose's generally idiocy and not questioning the Cornell goalie, who is obviously a very legitimate Hobey candidate.
                    Also...thanks for the neg rep on my attempt to poke fun at Mr. Mullet. Didn't know one neg rep could counter 5 positives reps.

Comment

Working...
                    X