NCAA Selection Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Selection Show

pretty good example of two guys who probably haven't watched a single college hockey game all year. where can I sign up to host this thing? even Hockydad would be a better choice then Melrose.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
      Melrose: "North Dakota had to win this game. They probably weren't gonna get in if they didn't win their conference."

Good call, Mullet.
      Yep...for me he just lost the last residual bit of credibility that he had left

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
        Not really, Yale is #9 which should play #8 which is Bemidji. If you want to look at it, Bemidji gets hosed just as bad as Yale. Bemidji now has to play one of the hottest team in the country in almost a home game for Michigan.

Nothing you can do about it, got to win your games in front of you. Love Barry's pick and would take shawns pick. Both have Miami in the finals, Ill take that to the bank right now!
        Buccigross pick wasn't too bad either. Miami over Wisconsin. Reilly vs Brendan.

Comment

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
          Most of the time it turns out that is when you (any team with that run) is due for a loss....
          How did that work out for the field in 2008?
          BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
          National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
          Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
            even Hockydad would be a better choice then Melrose.
            Bite your tongue.

Comment

pretty good example of two guys who probably haven't watched a single college hockey game all year. where can I sign up to host this thing? even Hockydad would be a better choice then Melrose.
              Barry Melrose is an embarrassment to college hockey. He knows absolutely nothing about the sport and has no idea how to pronounce any of the players names. Also, get a **** haircut. It's not the 70's anymore, Barry
              Last edited by midge843; 03-21-2010, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                Blake Geoffrion winning the Hobey? That was a joke, right? Who is this guy anyway?
                Barry picked the goalie from Cornell. He's definitely high on Cornell for some reason.

Comment

After watching Melrose, I think I miss Norton.
                  Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Treat for Denver - a 1400 mile flight to Albany, and two NY schools in the bracket, as well as UNH.

Oh, well. Better than Yost.

Comment

even Hockydad would be a better choice then Melrose.
                      Now let's not go saying silly things...that's ESPN's job

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                        Yeah, I have to agree with Mr. College Hockey--Barry Melrose--North Dakota needed to win the WCHA tournament or it wouldn't have made the NCAA field of sixteen. Frankly, even though the Sioux won the WCHA event I'm surprised the team received an NCAA invitation. It should have be given to a more deserving team, say, AIC. Right Barry?

And just how is team captain 'Shay Jenoway' doing? I never thought anyone could make Wooger look like a genius, but by comparison, Barry Melrose does just thought. What a complete moron.
                        Im surprised that MULLET didn't say North Dakota was leaving the WCHA for the CHA next season...
                        Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Does the #1 seed get the early game at each regional?
                          Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
                            Does the #1 seed get the early game at each regional?
                            No... We're first in St. Paul...
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              Barry picked the goalie from Cornell. He's definitely high on Cornell for some reason.
                              He saw the game vs. UNH at the Whitt and is basing everything off that one game. Cornell did dismantle UNH that night but let's get real.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                Barry picked the goalie from Cornell. He's definitely high for some reason.
                                FYP

Comment

Working...
                                X