NCAA Selection Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Selection Show

What's up with all the ESPN.360 games this year -- are they going to allow the NCAAs to regionally syndicate them like they used to? Last year a whole bunch of these games were on ESPN2 plus ESPNU, doesn't look like it's happening this time.

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
      Attendance is fine with Miami there, They got greedy...
      They watched Michigan beat y'all Friday and figure they'll do it again and save their collective asses in Detroit.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
        What's up with all the ESPN.360 games this year -- are they going to allow the NCAAs to regionally syndicate them like they used to? Last year a whole bunch of these games were on ESPN2 plus ESPNU, doesn't look like it's happening this time.
        Yes, all the games on 360 will also be regionally syndicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          Miami and Yale got hosed.
          Well they would have played one of the teams from the WCHA championship game and now they play much closer to home. Denver and UW are also very close.
          Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
            My guide did show regionals so I think they are bound for ESPNU/ESPN2.

Comment

Blake Geoffrion winning the Hobey? That was a joke, right? Who is this guy anyway?
              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Whoa. Women's basketball. *flip*
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

What are the full brackets?
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Yale definately got short end of stick based on how things are supposed to be done, but personally I don't think the system works properly to begin with, and with that said I think it is fair, and am psyched that will get to go to Worcester to watch them!
                    -------------
                    Yale University 2013 National Champs

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
                      Well they would have played one of the teams from the WCHA championship game and now they play much closer to home. Denver and UW are also very close.
                      Not really, Yale is #9 which should play #8 which is Bemidji. If you want to look at it, Bemidji gets hosed just as bad as Yale. Bemidji now has to play one of the hottest team in the country in almost a home game for Michigan.

Nothing you can do about it, got to win your games in front of you. Love Barry's pick and would take shawns pick. Both have Miami in the finals, Ill take that to the bank right now!
                      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Barry and this other idiot do realize BC hasn't lost in 9 games? That is pretty comparable to 12-1-0.
                        BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                          Barry and this other idiot do realize BC hasn't lost in 9 games? That is pretty comparable to 12-1-0.
                          Yeah, I was a little flabbergasted that neither of them had you guys in Detroit at all.

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree with Mr. College Hockey--Barry Melrose--North Dakota needed to win the WCHA tournament or it wouldn't have made the NCAA field of sixteen. Frankly, even though the Sioux won the WCHA event I'm surprised the team received an NCAA invitation. It should have be given to a more deserving team, say, AIC. Right Barry?

And just how is team captain 'Shay Jenoway' doing? I never thought anyone could make Wooger look like a genius, but by comparison, Barry Melrose does just that. What a complete moron.
                            Last edited by A Shot and a Goal; 03-21-2010, 11:17 AM.
                            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post

Most of the time it turns out that is when you (any team with that run) is due for a loss....

Comment

Actual Bracket

St. Paul
                                1. Wisconsin
                                2. St. Cloud
                                3. Northern Michigan
                                4. Vermont

Fort Wayne
                                1. Miami
                                2. Bemidji State
                                3. Michigan
                                4. Huntsville

Albany
                                1. Denver
                                2. Cornell
                                3. New Hampshire
                                4. RIT

Worcester
                                1. Boston Colllege
                                2. North Dakota
                                3. Yale
                                4. Alaska
                                BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                                National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                                Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X