Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Selection Show

Good God - Get. A. Haircut. Barry.

Who is this other guy? Missed his name and stoopid ESPNU hasn't put up a graphic with his name.

Comment

Originally posted by yalehockeyfan View Post
      Wow, no respect for Yale
      You may get St Paul and UNH goes to Worcester.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        You may get St Paul and UNH goes to Worcester.
        True. That could happen, too. That would really suck for Yale. Go further away and get a tougher draw. Then I'd say their fans have every right to be ticked off.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Yale better at least go to Worcester now
          -------------
          Yale University 2013 National Champs

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Hey, just be glad it's 2010 and not 2000. You'd be playing at Yost.
            Very true, but come on. 1v16 and 8v9...Michigan is 12....only thing is attendance but attendance would be fine with Miami there. Committee did this thinking either Miami or Michigan will make it theoretically to detroit keeping someone close in the FF. But come on, there couldn't of been enough issues to jump Michigan over 3 other teams and put them there...
            Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

I mean no disrespect but Barry's "tragedy anecdote" took as long as the rest of the entire opening segment.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                Has absolutely nothing to do with Yale. Has to do with boosting attendance in Ft. Wayne. Yale will probably end up in Worcester now and help boost that attendance. Unfortunately they'll be playing NoDak.
                Attendance is fine with Miami there, They got greedy...
                Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Denver vs RIT
                  Cornell vs New Hampshire in the East.
                  Go Gophers Go.

Comment

So Worcester should be BC/UND/Yale/Alaska, St Paul should be UW/SCSU/NMU/UVM

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                      So Worcester should be BC/UND/Yale/Alaska, St Paul should be UW/SCSU/NMU/UVM
                      Yep.
                      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Split-squad for UND during Spring Training?
                        Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                          Melrose: "North Dakota had to win this game. They probably weren't gonna get in if they didn't win their conference."

Good call, Mullet.
                          I heard the same thing and almost spit up orange juice. Why is Jeff Bridges doing the Selection show anyway?

Comment

Wow. Moy was surprisingly pretty wrong. Probably because he's the only one who made sense of the regionals. I truly feel bad for Miami, they deserve better.
                            Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Miami and Yale got hosed.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
                                Wow. Moy was surprisingly pretty wrong. Probably because he's the only one who made sense of the regionals. I truly feel bad for Miami, they deserve better.
                                Yea maybe so, but I bet the boys want another crack at Michigan should they both win. First things first, got to beat Alabama-Huntsville. Miami did beat Michigan twice during the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X