Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battle for the Broadmoor: UND vs. St, Clooud

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
    what does this have to do with St Cloud fans being treated terribly by your fan base again?
    nothing remember I said uneducated you have to deal with it, it is like your kid that doesn't listen, you shake your head and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by flyund View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwNFjsVObTg

at least we don't riot after wins
      At least they're organized when they're destroying things. You guys rely on your players to throw crap into the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
        At least they're organized when they're destroying things. You guys rely on your players to throw crap into the street.
        You guys are proving my point we are from st cloud not minneapolis look at a map you might look smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Realistic Husky View Post
          You guys are proving my point we are from st cloud not minneapolis look at a map you might look smarter.
          You just hurt your argument.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

frattin is picking me up in a minute wish me luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              To be fair, you guys stink. But that doesn't mean they get to crap all over you.
              Admittedly, I can't disagree with you there. We'd sound better if we were allowed to bring more people (NCAA allows up to 25 members) and we need new music like noone's business.

So not only does Sloe Gin have a soft spot for rapists, he's also against the fruits? He is so going to hell.

Originally posted by flyund View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwNFjsVObTg

at least we don't riot after wins
              What does this have to do with anything? I'd hope you wouldn't riot after a Final Five win, but with all of the Sioux "fans" that showed up tonight, it wouldn't have surprised me.

Comment

So not only does Sloe Gin have a soft spot for rapists, he's also against the fruits? He is so going to hell.
                just an FYI DL, I've had a girlfriend for the last two years, and was once engaged.
                A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

You just hurt your argument.
                  in what way? please explain fellow educated Huskie fan

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                    Admittedly, I can't disagree with you there. We'd sound better if we were allowed to bring more people (NCAA allows up to 25 members) and we need new music like noone's business.
                    Your biggest problem is that none of our fans know what you're doing. Learn to play Rock 'n' Roll Part 2.

just an FYI DL, I've had a girlfriend for the last two years, and was once engaged.
                    Good for you. I was kidding.

Originally posted by Realistic Husky View Post
                    in what way? please explain fellow educated Huskie fan
                    Because Bakunin was half-agreeing with you...and he's a Minnesota fan.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Re: Battle for the Broadmoor: UND vs. St, Clooud

everything was unsolicited, seriously, I am not happy about the way I was treated, but accord to sloe gin, I probably was asking for it by the way I was dressed! Sioux fans ruined my experience... thanks
                      Glad to hear it. You're welcome.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

just watching the replay and malone skated from bloomington to the X before hitting lasch but they are tough not dirty

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Glad to hear it. You're welcome.
                          I understand that you are UND internet tough guy, Even though I've seen you in real life and are not intimidating in the least, how the heck can you be proud of INCREDIBLY disgusting behavior like that! Just wow

Comment

Congrads to the fighting sioux, good, entertaining game from both sides, and very easily, could have gone the way for the huskies(you could tell that they missed roe), but alas, it didn't.
                            On a completely different note;
                            I will never go to another sioux game(excluding when they play at the NHC) again. Just like my last trip up to NoDak, the fans I sat by today were by far the worse I've ever experienced in my life! Sore winners! Seriously, After we score the second goal, my group of friends all hugged in joy! To which an angry sioux fan threw an empty bottle at us, missed. Another, older sioux fan called us fairies and grabbed my shoulder to try and have me sit down. One two rows behind me talked trash to me the whole game, but none of it had to do with hockey, he attacked my weight, ability with the ladies(and thats putting it very lightly), my friends around me, he even claimed that I must be ******** as I probably have sterns county syndrome(impossible as I was born in St. Paul), and then his trashy GF laid in to me, and asked if I was going to hit her or something? getting bumped into in the concourse. Getting called gay because I wear an SCSU Scarf! I have been treated better by EVERYOTHER FAN BASE I'VE ENCOUNTERED .... Including the Gophers! When we tried to leave, the fans next to us wouldn't let us leave, and taunted us until we forced our way through. Enough is Enough, Way to make my final five experience way worse UND fans(not the team, I am not that mad about the score, or the game), hope you are happy with yourselves.

P.S. I really don't care if I am negatively reped for this, but if I am it helps prove my point.

Sorry about your experience. Where I was sitting, there was a good mix of SCSU fans and sioux fans and everyone was having a good time with some good natured back and forth trash talking.....You were wearing a scarf?
                            While some schools need to restock the cupboards with talent every 2 or 3 years, UND just builds more cupboards!!

The most storied program in the history of college hockey, the UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX!

Comment

So when the scsu defender lost his stick and started throwing punches thats not cheap?
                              dash 8
                              what does North Dakota's gov't have that Minnesota won't have? A budget Surplus

Comment

Originally posted by petey23 View Post
                                Sorry about your experience. Where I was sitting, there was a good mix of SCSU fans and sioux fans and everyone was having a good time with some good natured back and forth trash talking.....You were wearing a scarf?
                                yes, it was 26 degrees out and it's my school colors and says SCSU on it. Why is this a big deal to anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X