Battle for the Broadmoor: UND vs. St, Clooud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battle for the Broadmoor: UND vs. St, Clooud

I like how they think marvin as dirty when Malone could be called for a charge every shift. But they are tough not dirty right? What will they do with refs not from the WCHA next weekend I know watch from the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Realistic Husky View Post
      I am sure the sioux fans on this board can't skate.
      I am sure that many of them can. In fact, I'd wager that brianvf and sloe vag would skate circles around you.

Comment

I like how they think marvin as dirty when Malone could be called for a charge every shift. But they are tough not dirty right? What will they do with refs not from the WCHA next weekend I know watch from the box.
        This guy behind me was calling Lasch a pansy (actually a worse word than that) after he was checked from behind into the boards. I basically told him that Genoway probably needs some aspirin wherever he was.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

[QUOTE=Puck Swami;4711486]The Revenge of Molly McGannon....Bring her out of exile.

YES! YES! If our Wolverines play St Cloud like the Bracketology predicts, pleeeeeeeez, oh pleeeeeeez St. Cloud, we beg you, . . . bring Molly!!!!!

. . . and pleeeeez have her interviewed by the press a couple days before.

Comment

The funny thing is I did not go to the game tonight because of the way the sioux fans act you guys should learn your lesson. The fans get it from the players which includes throwing crap on the road, driving drunk, ****ing in elavators, flicking off refs, fighting during handshake hey class is class.

Comment

The funny thing is I did not go to the game tonight because of the way the sioux fans act you guys should learn your lesson. The fans get it from the players which includes throwing crap on the road, driving drunk, ****ing in elavators, flicking off refs, fighting during handshake hey class is class.
              You forgot counterfeiting $1 bills, stealing pulltabs, and resisting arrest.

Comment

you forgot counterfeiting money and stealing boxes of pull tabs
                A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
                  And to give you an experience level of fandom from me;
                  I've been to European soccer matches(huge rivalries) and wasn't treated as bad as I did tonight. I've been to local, high school, college, and professional rivalry games and hadn't been treated this bad, and my last trip up to the ralph, really wasn't much better.
                  Are you the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                    We had a very pleasant weekend...until tonight. I blame it on the bandwagoners who only came down today because they found out UND was in the title game.
                    Agreed. The Sioux fans heckled us (SCSU band) like nobody's business when we went down to go play for the President, Kurtz and the alumni. Pretty disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                      Are you the problem?
                      everything was unsolicited, seriously, I am not happy about the way I was treated, but accord to sloe gin, I probably was asking for it by the way I was dressed! Sioux fans ruined my experience... thanks

Comment

Hey educated readers ( I mean minnesota people) don't get too down on huskies. tough lost but did not play bad. responded well and if we played by rules st. cloud would have been on powerplay from 7-8 PM. Michigan is good but we are playing well and our first NCAA win would be nice against michigan. We know how the CCHA refs will call the UND-NH game since they call the most penatlys in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                          Agreed. The Sioux fans heckled us (SCSU band) like nobody's business when we went down to go play for the President, Kurtz and the alumni. Pretty disgusting.
                          To be fair, you guys stink. But that doesn't mean they get to crap all over you.

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
                          everything was unsolicited, seriously, I am not happy about the way I was treated, but accord to sloe gin, I probably was asking for it by the way I was dressed! Sioux fans ruined my experience... thanks
                          So not only does Sloe Gin have a soft spot for rapists, he's also against the fruits? He is so going to hell.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwNFjsVObTg

at least we don't riot after wins
                            dash 8
                            what does North Dakota's gov't have that Minnesota won't have? A budget Surplus

Comment

were are the sioux fans on here embarressed, throwing crap on road, driving drunk, destroying elavators, flicking of drivers on 94, learning to skate or eating fast food

Comment

Originally posted by flyund View Post
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwNFjsVObTg

at least we don't riot after wins
                                what does this have to do with St Cloud fans being treated terribly by your fan base again?

Comment

Working...
                                X